Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar......junior pics

Originally posted by mkutlass

Sandbar......junior pics

Well who's got some...................don't be shy post them

I think the offical dj celebrity photgrapher DJ Fabio's got some stashed away but's not giving them up. I heard everyone was snapping pics with him like crazy! We got there late...we're lit upon arrival, but heard all these horror stories about him getting upset, packing and leaving joints.

Didn't want to be standing around like Charlie Brown if he left the club 'cause one of our flashes fu*ked up a mix! Guess he was into the pics though that night (from what I heard)

Hey Liqid Touch....where's da pics of Junior u promised! :blank:

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by mkutlass

Hey derek, U might want to check out Soundgarden this Sat. DEnny is going to be there and it's also a retro nite. Should be fun................... What's up with your new Thursday spot?????????

Since I'm off this Sat., we were going to head out early to Vue for Victor's party (I believe it's every week now). Have to see how things go this week....maybe we can stop by there first (been awhile since I heard Denny).

Should be doing an opening set at Oasis on Thurs. the 16th. Waiting for confirmation...I'll let you know.

DO

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Junior put on an awesome show at the Sand Bar on 10/3. He had me dancing all night. Even some of my people that came with me even though they arent that into dance music we jumpin around like experts. He sure knows how to move a crowd. I can't wait to see him again.

:)