Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have A New Home!!!!!!!

Well i have been the residant dj @ River St. in hoboken for a little over 2 years...... The place is great, for everybody who goes to hoboken it is the biggest Sat night there....... But it is time for me to move on to bigger and better venue...... I have moved to Posh in Garden City Long...... Holy shit!!!! The place is beautiful...... I mean fucking off the hook....... The lights show is just insane, plus the walls of the club actually change colors throughout the night.....And of course open till 4am which is great.... So i know it is a bit out of the way, but if your just bored of the usual spots one week i honestly have to say this place is for you..... For everybody who knows how i play u know the deal.... And if you don't...... To explain myself is simple...... Not commercial, Not underground...... But just right and just me!!!.... So I invite all my friends and people who have supported me to come down to Posh Ultra Lounge in Long Island..... For comps please email me djlilcee69@aol.com...

ull fit in perfect in that whackass cheesefest. yes its nice i was there a few times to support someone when it was BLU but its gay with the blue lights ( now i guess they change colors lol), speakers in the ceiling and $10-12 (atleast) drinks and that was 3 yrs ago im sure there more now

Originally posted by wakeup

ull fit in perfect in that whackass cheesefest. yes its nice i was there a few times to support someone when it was BLU but its gay with the blue lights ( now i guess they change colors lol), speakers in the ceiling and $10-12 (atleast) drinks and that was 3 yrs ago im sure there more now

Lil Cee is SiCkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Even better at Sand Bar or XS. Horrible.

:laugh: :laugh:

i could only imagine i went to breathless to see someone and i hear this clown talkin on the mic and TRYING to spin hahaha such a shame...bu ti gues im just hatin:laugh: ;)

Posh is beautiful totally different from blue..... Maybe the drinks are expensive i really don't know...... yea the speakers are in the ceiling and yea the walls change colors... shit is dope...... and yes when i used to dj at breathless go go bar i played everything from house to hiphop to spanish... It is a go go bar i mostly play mix cd's and just chill and get payed..... what would u expect out of a go go bar.... but it is all good some people like the way i played at xs sandbar and river st.... and some people didn't.... some people like certain dj's and sometime they don't.. whatever.... i just try to be different and do what i love to do...

DJ..... and play for the crowd... I can play commercial.... underground whatever the crowd is, i play... That is me..... If u like it great if not... well what can i do..... I love to dj and have been doing it for alot of years now...... Posh is a bit more commercial.... i play alot more vocals..... so if you like that come... if not.... then pick your choice...... plenty of clubs out there... i just through something different for people.....

Originally posted by mkutlass

Good job Milking the KTU THIng........................I'm jealous, that u get so many gigs, yet don't deserve them.

hahhaa its comical, but thats the way this biz is now and wont change anytime soon thankfully a clown like this wont get shit in NYC where people know the deal and actually care for the most part about skills and selection

Originally posted by djlilcee

Posh is beautiful totally different from blue..... Maybe the drinks are expensive i really don't know...... yea the speakers are in the ceiling and yea the walls change colors... shit is dope...... and yes when i used to dj at breathless go go bar i played everything from house to hiphop to spanish... It is a go go bar i mostly play mix cd's and just chill and get payed..... what would u expect out of a go go bar.... but it is all good some people like the way i played at xs sandbar and river st.... and some people didn't.... some people like certain dj's and sometime they don't.. whatever.... i just try to be different and do what i love to do...

DJ..... and play for the crowd... I can play commercial.... underground whatever the crowd is, i play... That is me..... If u like it great if not... well what can i do..... I love to dj and have been doing it for alot of years now...... Posh is a bit more commercial.... i play alot more vocals..... so if you like that come... if not.... then pick your choice...... plenty of clubs out there... i just through something different for people.....

i dont blame u one bit for "milking" the ktu thing u do what u gotta do, but id love to hear u play or post your "underground" shit:laugh: and trust me it wasnt ur track selection at breathless i know chris and long time dj there derek there for yrs and how it works play a little of eveything. it was u futile attempt of mixing...sorry just callin it like it is and ive seen many other posts and had friends tell me about ur "skills"

i dont blame u one bit for "milking" the ktu thing u do what u gotta do, but id love to hear u play or post your "underground" shit:laugh: and trust me it wasnt ur track selection at breathless i know chris and long time dj there derek there for yrs and how it works play a little of eveything. it was u futile attempt of mixing...sorry just callin it like it is and ive seen many other posts and had friends tell me about ur "skills"

well then i personally invite you to breathless this thursday.... watch me play amd call it how it is ...... I just ask u to be honest..... at breathless i am lazy don't give a fuck if record completly stops... so i challenge you to come down this thursday? i will play for Real.... for 1hr....bring friend bring whoever.... and all i ask is to be real...... and be honest.... deal?

Originally posted by ericone

i have heard lilcee from his days at breathless up til now and i think he is pretty good and a nice guy too. i see no reason to bash him, just make urself look like a hater and a punk.

u also think tsettos is a nice guy :laugh:;) nice guy has nothin to do with it im sure he is but callin it like it is is not hating..i love the word hater:laugh:

well then i personally invite you to breathless this thursday.... watch me play amd call it how it is ...... I just ask u to be honest..... at breathless i am lazy don't give a fuck if record completly stops... so i challenge you to come down this thursday? i will play for Real.... for 1hr....bring friend bring whoever.... and all i ask is to be real...... and be honest.... deal?

no thanks breathless is a dump and became ghetto about 4 yrs ago atleast, i dropped by to see chris about something

u also think tsettos is a nice guy :laugh:;) nice guy has nothin to do with it im sure he is but callin it like it is is not hating..i love the word hater:laugh:

oh god it's one of you guys...forget it...lost cause!! lol

well then i personally invite you to breathless this thursday.... watch me play amd call it how it is ...... I just ask u to be honest..... at breathless i am lazy don't give a fuck if record completly stops...

Hey lil cee.....watch what u say bout breathless.....u dont want ur boss to find out that ur bein lazy on the job do u, you dont know who lurks on the boards :laugh: ....dont worry i wont say nuthin

Originally posted by crazyclubhead

Hey lil cee.....watch what u say bout breathless.....u dont want ur boss to find out that ur bein lazy on the job do u, you dont know who lurks on the boards :laugh: ....dont worry i wont say nuthin

You kiddin' me?! Chris is probably so happy to tell his buddies he's got a KTU DJ working for him that Lil Cee could probably pork some dancers in the booth (while doing a "JP at SF loop"), shoot a load all over his precious equipment and the only thing Chris would say is..."good shot!"! :D

HSP

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

You kiddin' me?! Chris is probably so happy to tell his buddies he's got a KTU DJ working for him that Lil Cee could probably pork some dancers in the booth (while doing a "JP at SF loop"), shoot a load all over his precious equipment and the only thing Chris would say is..."good shot!"! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: chris would say some shit like that, but mayb i wasnt talkin bout chris:D

Wakeup? Wow you sound like a classy bitch! You hangout in all the Hot clubs right?...Seriously ...would I really want to hear a "good" DJ @ a place like Breathless? NO...I want to hear Ghetto Beats....I want to hear the Jigga Man and Ja Rule....I want to hear Eminem talking about how many pills he has done and how his pupils are the size of pennies.....I want to see chicks dance to Hip Hop with the occasional trendy house track thrown in....This is just my 2 CC's about DJ's and Strip Clubs.