Danny T closing Space 10/18?

az-tec

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

All thise DT, EM, DH closeing BS really shows that oscar is nothing to space....

Don't you really mean that its not DT, EM, DH, OG . . . .

It really is LP saying FU to all the patrons that supported his ass and made him lots of $$$!

what exactly did DT say that deserves these comments?

1) space 34 was opened w/ a water leak over the booth..Danny was mixing w/ a bucket in one hand and the other hand on the knobs ..priceless.

2) danny never badmouthed the staff ??? he did badmouth the situation the owners created outside when he heard they were charging 75$ to get in.

3) danny opened the 1st space during wmc 00' ...opened

space 34 so if it would be anyone other than the residents he is the only one i could think of that would fit.

That is odd how 11th is billed as the closing party & now its being stretched to the 18th

Originally posted by sobe2003

Don't you really mean that its not DT, EM, DH, OG . . . .

It really is LP saying FU to all the patrons that supported his ass and made him lots of $$$!

Louis wants to make $$$ I imagine. IMO I don’t really think he is screwing over his patrons.

All I know is OG better be the last DJ, to drop a track in that bitch.

;)

Danny did not open the first Space. The first Space opened on March 17th, 2000 with Ivano, David Padilla, and Roland.

Danny opened Space 34 though. He had a right to complain about the water leaks and the long lines outside, but he did start bitching and moaning up a storm about how it was so crowded that his "friends" couldn't come and see him...it was WMC, everyone was there for Danny, it wasn't a crowd of yahoos or something...so I considered that whining, and an insult to his fans.

Originally posted by sobeton

whatever I close out space this weekend. with OUR Boyz OG, Roly, and Markus. they’re the ones bringing us the nasty beats EVERY WEEK. DT rags on the club, and then hasn’t played here since WMC. :rolleyes: now he wants to close it out. please I’ll pass. the addition of Erick Morillo will make October 11th, even more memorable for me. ;)

:letsgo: .....................:shades2:

I have a question.

Who was the first DJ to put the needle on the record at the beginning of the first night it (First Miami Space) opened? Anyone know?

danny did the club wasnt even open to the locals yet and it was winter music conference, they opend to the public in april and the month b4 was conference. it was a monday night with about 4,000ppl the place went nuts, and i remember cause i was there, my brother ran the place at the time

Originally posted by pod

Danny did not open the first Space. The first Space opened on March 17th, 2000 with Ivano, David Padilla, and Roland.

Danny opened Space 34 though. He had a right to complain about the water leaks and the long lines outside, but he did start bitching and moaning up a storm about how it was so crowded that his "friends" couldn't come and see him...it was WMC, everyone was there for Danny, it wasn't a crowd of yahoos or something...so I considered that whining, and an insult to his fans.

trust me pod danny opend the 1st space. not the official grand opening but he was the 1st dj to play there