Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Night - Kirks birthday + CD giveaway

This Friday night at Joeys, join us as we help celebrate resident DJ Kirk Lopez's birthday bash. Also I will be giving away a CD compilation from my anniversary party last Friday. Those that were there know how sick the music was and the CD came out awesome. If you are coming in and you want me to guarantee the CD say so on this post and I will take care of it.

Originally posted by jasmine073078

:( i put my name on your thread for the anniversary party guestlist and you never put my name down :(

if i put my name down now, will i get the same result?:(

Azita,

I apologize greatly for the confusion at the front door for my anniversary. I supplied Joeys with 2 different guest lists one from CP and the other one of personal friends. My personal list came up to about 400 people and CP with friends was about 150. There was lots of confusion at the door becuase one list was being held by the door person and the other was at the cashier. I cleared the problem up after a while but I was afraid it was too late. I actually noticed the problem when jerryxcstacy came to the door and asked my door guy if his name was on the list and my door guy said no. I remembered that he was on the CP list and I told the door man to tell him his name was at the register. When he hit the register it was taken care of. From that point on it should have been handled that way. Two big lists like that would have been too hard to handle for one person so that is why I split it up. I will PM u with my cell number and you can call me when you are on the way. I will make sure I walk you and your group right in and make sure you get your CD. Again I apologize about the confusion. I am a man of my word and I will make amends to any problem.

PS > If anyone else ran into this problem PM me and I will take care of you guys next time you are at joeys

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Azita,

I apologize greatly for the confusion at the front door for my anniversary. I supplied Joeys with 2 different guest lists one from CP and the other one of personal friends. My personal list came up to about 400 people and CP with friends was about 150. There was lots of confusion at the door becuase one list was being held by the door person and the other was at the cashier. I cleared the problem up after a while but I was afraid it was too late. I actually noticed the problem when jerryxcstacy came to the door and asked my door guy if his name was on the list and my door guy said no. I remembered that he was on the CP list and I told the door man to tell him his name was at the register. When he hit the register it was taken care of. From that point on it should have been handled that way. Two big lists like that would have been too hard to handle for one person so that is why I split it up. I will PM u with my cell number and you can call me when you are on the way. I will make sure I walk you and your group right in and make sure you get your CD. Again I apologize about the confusion. I am a man of my word and I will make amends to any problem.

PS > If anyone else ran into this problem PM me and I will take care of you guys next time you are at joeys

thank you so much for even replying......i knew there was probably a mix up.......you seem like a very nice guy and i never thought it was done intentionally!!! but i will definitely call you up this friday cause i think me and my girls are hittin up joeys for kirk's b-day!!! thanks again!!!!!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Again I apologize about the confusion. I am a man of my word and I will make amends to any problem.

Spoken like a true gentlemen and a man of his word.

The industry needs more people like this!!!

If you do not have your word, you do NOT have ANYTHING.

Originally posted by jasmine073078

thank you so much for even replying......i knew there was probably a mix up.......you seem like a very nice guy and i never thought it was done intentionally!!! but i will definitely call you up this friday cause i think me and my girls are hittin up joeys for kirk's b-day!!! thanks again!!!!!! :D :D :D

BTW - You can also use his number for him to take you out to a Dinner and Movie. Sergio is similar to the thrilla in Manila. He enjoys Yahoo Chess, Long walks on the beach, and he's a Scorpio. :laugh: