Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need to fake an illness

marcid21

emergency stomach pains always worked for me dating way back to grade school. your boss can either let you stay, and have to smell you or risk a mishap in the office, or let you go home where he doesnt have to think about you crapping your pants.

or, the emergency family illness where you have to be there.

Originally posted by bullseye

emergency stomach pains always worked for me dating way back to grade school. your boss can either let you stay, and have to smell you or risk a mishap in the office, or let you go home where he doesnt have to think about you crapping your pants.

or, the emergency family illness where you have to be there.

that's what i was thinking...stomach virus, tried and true.

...i think they'll know i'm bullshitting tho.

Originally posted by phatman

...is it close to that time of the month?....cramps can be quite a bitch i hear...;)

lol...actually, i'm ready to pop any second.

...so how do i fake this stomach thing?

...just run to the bathroom a bunch of times? right now i'm sharing an office with the VP, so i'm sure that it'll be noticed.

...man, i haven't faked an illness in forever.

...why dont you try something different for a change and be straight up and see what happens...lol...just say, hey, i was gonna fake something but why should i?...in reality, i just dont feel like working right now and would be of no good use to you if i stayed...let's say i just go home now, and come in tomorrow willing to make up what i missed today with a fresh battery and brighter attitude...

...think that will fly?...

Originally posted by phatman

...think that will fly?...

lol...prolly straight up my ass.

...actually, that could work depending on who your boss is. I've had two superiors who i was quite friendly with. I'm sure they would've cut me some slack.

...then again, on days like today we'd probably be shopping and on our way to lunch right now.