Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ladies who like their hair pulled...

dgmodel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes... because i didnt think it was a common thing, especially among conservative proffessionals... but i guess my dad was right again... "its the quiet ones that..."

I just thought it was self evident to be honest. I mean I'd equate it to asking why a blind person has a seeing-eye dog. :confused:

Originally posted by marcid21

i dunno....not really light pats....like dribbling a basketball or anything.

just firm spanks...usually directed toward your clit. best when coming from behind. (( they have a better "shot" that way ))

:laugh: sorry u r crakcing me up. yes, i like this too!! nice description.

ahhhhhh yeah I luv pulling that hair and slapping the ass is a must........dirty talking aswell.Have done the vagina spanking before but no too much. One cant have just have sex all quiet and and just looking at the other person without doing anything.Gotta turn it up a notch. Or 2 :D

Originally posted by rfkfreak

I just thought it was self evident to be honest. I mean I'd equate it to asking why a blind person has a seeing-eye dog. :confused:

maybe to a playah such as yourself... however the rest of us have to learn through trial and error... :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

maybe to a playah such as yourself... however the rest of us have to learn through trial and error... :(

*laugh* it has nothing to do with being a playah, I guess it has a lot to do with being older and very open with friends about likes, dislikes. But you're right, I shouldn't presume everyone has had the same luxury I've had :)

Originally posted by jimk29

I'm not saying as a regular thing, but these words have a time and place...

Well I kind of figured that... I'm just saying that even the most open-minded person draws the line somewhere... it's all a matter of your own personal kinks...

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I kind of figured that... I'm just saying that even the most open-minded person draws the line somewhere... it's all a matter of your own personal kinks...

Yup, for instance jimk29, I'm sure there are things out there that you wouldn't be comfortable doing...or have done to you.

Yup, for instance jimk29, I'm sure there are things out there that you wouldn't be comfortable doing...or have done to you.

Other than someone shitting on me, or anything involving animals, I can't think of anything I wouldn't try.

But that's just me. I understand that not everyone is like that. just like the other thread talking about how some guys won't kiss a girl after getting head... I don't get it, but that's there thing.

Originally posted by jimk29

Other than someone shitting on me, or anything involving animals, I can't think of anything I wouldn't try.

But that's just me. I understand that not everyone is like that. just like the other thread talking about how some guys won't kiss a girl after getting head... I don't get it, but that's there thing.

So you would have no problem getting a golden shower or having a dildo penetrate you?

*laugh* it has nothing to do with being a playah, I guess it has a lot to do with being older and very open with friends about likes, dislikes. But you're right, I shouldn't presume everyone has had the same luxury I've had :)

its all good my friend :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

That's not great................that's ghey :(

Men should not be taking dildos I don't care how "open-minded" you are, unless you're batting for the other team.

come on, give it a try. ill bend u over and call u my bitch. :spank::hump: i bet you would enjoy it.