Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ladies who like their hair pulled...

dgmodel

Originally posted by jimk29

It sounds more like you want there to be a difference... i mean either way, something is going in your ass and you like it. There really isn't a difference if its your finger, her finger, or a dildo.

well said!! whats the big deal about a dildo? so many people admit to liking a finger in the ass and it is the same thing.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

well said!! whats the big deal about a dildo? so many people admit to liking a finger in the ass and it is the same thing.

Cause a dildo looks like a dick, it's very symbolistic don't you think, as podes said.

Sorry, but if a guy is stick this in his bunghole:

TOYSE68_B.jpg

That's gay to me. (BTW, found that at PlanetNaughty.com, a little shout out to SexybabyD:laugh: )

Originally posted by ou812

Cause a dildo looks like a dick, it's very symbolistic don't you think, as podes said.

so in the eighties when that madonna look was big and everybody wore crosses does that mean Jewish Girls from Long Island who wore a cross were catholic??? those are symbolic...

Originally posted by dgmodel

so in the eighties when that madonna look was big and everybody wore crosses does that mean Jewish Girls from Long Island who wore a cross were catholic??? those are symbolic...

C'mon dg, we're not talking about Madonna here. We're talking about big rubber dicks and mens' butts.

(I think that line would make a great addition to someone's signature, sounds like something Stifler would say.)

Actually, no, not all of them. They come in different shapes and sizes, all sorts of varieties. There are even ones shaped like dolphins. Now what's so bad about wanting a dolphin in your chocolate starfish? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually, no, not all of them. They come in different shapes and sizes, all sorts of varieties. There are even ones shaped like dolphins. Now what's so bad about wanting a dolphin in your chocolate starfish? :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think a finger and a dildo is the same thing... just like a finger and a cock are not the same... theyre so different in size and girth... and even though this isnt the topic at hand here, ive had some ass play with fingers and tongues but... im not too keen on the idea of a dildo or a cock in my ass... but thats just my preference... not saying i wont ever try it... but if i feel that way i cant blame a guy for feeling that way

Originally posted by tastyt

Flipper in your browneye???..................UUUGGGGHHHH!!!

gaythread2.jpg

Originally posted by linabina

i dont think a finger and a dildo is the same thing... just like a finger and a cock are not the same... theyre so different in size and girth... and even though this isnt the topic at hand here, ive had some ass play with fingers and tongues but... im not too keen on the idea of a dildo or a cock in my ass... but thats just my preference... not saying i wont ever try it... but if i feel that way i cant blame a guy for feeling that way

Listen to yourself... it is the same concept. Just because one is bigger does not make it different...

C'mon dg, we're not talking about Madonna here. We're talking about big rubber dicks and mens' butts.

(I think that line would make a great addition to someone's signature, sounds like something Stifler would say.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey listen whatever makes you comfortable... like i said before i do not dig ass play... however many do... and just because one does doesnt mean theyre gay... but again to each their own...

Listen to yourself... it is the same concept. Just because one is bigger does not make it different...

yes it does.

ok ill agree that the concept of having something in ur ass doesnt change... but how far one is willing to go, depends on how comfortable the person feels with exactly what is being used.

:idea:

one more point... its perfectly possible for one guy to be comfortable with his girlfriend licking his asshole... or using her finger a little bit... but u mean to tell me theres no difference between that and her full-out fucking him in the ass with a dildo???

Never heard that before??

By the way Lynne, a friend of mine is going to Groove Lounge tonight. Got directions if coming from Parkway north?

pkwy north to exit 105... thatll put u on rt 36 east... take that to rt 71 south... bear right onto 71... take that all the way down... when u see mcdonalds, make sure u bear left and go THROUGH the light not to the right...then take that past monmouth univ...once u pass the railroad tracks its the 2nd left onto Second Ave... one block up- left hand side- corner of brighton and second ave...

:)

btw- who's ur friend?

one more point... its perfectly possible for one guy to be comfortable with his girlfriend licking his asshole... or using her finger a little bit... but u mean to tell me theres no difference between that and her full-out fucking him in the ass with a dildo???

It starts off with a finger.........oh and I love pulling hair when shes on all 4s :D

If you're going to make a comparision, a better one would be if a guy feels comfortable using her finger a bit and using a dildo a little bit or getting finger-f'ed hard in the asshole and her full out f'ing him in the ass with a dildo.

yes it does.

ok ill agree that the concept of having something in ur ass doesnt change... but how far one is willing to go, depends on how comfortable the person feels with exactly what is being used.

:idea:

So it is in fact the same thing... just some people are more comfortable with smaller things. Fair?