Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talk about irony:

jimk29

Originally posted by jimk29

ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Oct. 8 — A self-taught bear expert who once called Alaska’s brown bears harmless was one of two people fatally mauled in a bear attack in the Katmai National Park and Preserve.

"We must kill the bear...We must kill the bear"

Thanks,

Anthony Hopkins pre Sir

Originally posted by tommyarmani

"We must kill the bear...We must kill the bear"

Thanks,

Anthony Hopkins pre Sir

I love when that happens... some guy will be hanging out in a cave where bears hibernate, wake them, get killed, and people will say that we should kill the bear because it killed someone.

MAYBE WE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE BEAR!!!

I love when that happens... some guy will be hanging out in a cave where bears hibernate, wake them, get killed, and people will say that we should kill the bear because it killed someone.

MAYBE WE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE BEAR!!!

It's so unfair... like Fkorne said, it's like Siegried and Roy... that poor tiger's a goner, if it's not been killed already... :( :(

Originally posted by tastyt

It's so unfair... like Fkorne said, it's like Siegried and Roy... that poor tiger's a goner, if it's not been killed already... :( :(

That is something that really bothers me. I mean I feel bad for the guy that got bit... but the tiger didn't do anything wrong as far as it knew... it was doing what Tiger's do.

That is something that really bothers me. I mean I feel bad for the guy that got bit... but the tiger didn't do anything wrong as far as it knew... it was doing what Tiger's do.

i love the fact that he got bit...fuck him...i hate seeing humans trying to control animals that belong in the wild...they abuse the shit out of them so its good to see the animals fight back...:D

Originally posted by fkornre

i love the fact that he got bit...fuck him...i hate seeing humans trying to control animals that belong in the wild...they abuse the shit out of them so its good to see the animals fight back...:D

:werd:

Exactly... just because we are the so-called "dominant species" doesn't mean we have the right to dominion over all, and we certainly do NOT have control over all... I'm sure that after all the years of performing, S&R understood and accepted the risks of their profession.... but they were never the only ones they were putting in danger.

Sick, and sad... *shakes head*

...i only really empathize with the animals...the trainers know what they're involved in and i would guess that the danger offers them some excitement as well...they knew they're life was in constant danger, but the animals did not and that will make it an innocent killing...sucky...

ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Oct. 8 — A self-taught bear expert who once called Alaska’s brown bears harmless was one of two people fatally mauled in a bear attack in the Katmai National Park and Preserve.

schweeeeet irony~!

2001-11-12-gap-ad-track2.jpg

Exactly.....well it was doing what Tiger's are supposed to do....Wild animals should not be used for our entertainment...it's just not fair :(