Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie scenes that make you cringe?

upjumpdaboogie

With the rash of horror flicks coming out, it got me to thinking, of most effective movie scenes, with it was horror, lust, or othrewise.

You know the scene in American History X where he kicks the back of he dudes head while he's biting the sidewalk.. that's just simply grusome..

what are some others?

horror movies don´t do anything for me...

what *does* make me cringe in my seat is when in a movie there´s some endless scene about some girl that comes sobbing and crying about some guy that doesn´t love her or how miserable her life is... GOD i hate that shit!! you won´t take any advice anyway, you just want to sob... SHUT UP! END YOUR MISERY FUCKIN PLEASE AND KILL YOURSELF!!! SO THE FUCKING MOVIE CAN CONTINUE!!! THANK YOU!

Originally posted by tastey

horror movies don´t do anything for me...

what *does* make me cringe in my seat is when in a movie there´s some endless scene about some girl that comes sobbing and crying about some guy that doesn´t love her or how miserable her life is... GOD i hate that shit!! you won´t take any advice anyway, you just want to sob... SHUT UP! END YOUR MISERY FUCKIN PLEASE AND KILL YOURSELF!!! SO THE FUCKING MOVIE CAN CONTINUE!!! THANK YOU!

...Its called a 'chick flick', its an entire genre unto itself...Saaay, tell me something..why are you going to Chick Flicks??..That seems quite un-lothario like for you...:confused:..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Its called a 'chick flick', its an entire genre unto itself...Saaay, tell me something..why are you going to Chick Flicks??..That seems quite un-lothario like for you...:confused:..

heh, why do i occasionally watch chick flicks? sit back for a long reply dude ;)

i am amazed at the krass lack of reality in these chick flicks (i know like all movies lack realism but these lack it in an emotional, extraordinary sense) and find them highly amusing.

also, these chick flicks teach you an important lesson:

women don't want the truth. how often has a woman fallen in love for purely logical reasons? sure, she'll want to get married for purely logical and material reasons, but fall in love? ... the kind of love which makes her ignore the world around her and helplessly think about one particular guy and want to do anything she can for him?

women want FANTASY... they have an idea in their head about the perfect guy... (read: the guy they will give it up for). and once they have the FEELING of being with this guy... like a moth to the flame, a primitive program kicks in and they fall in love.

once you give a woman the fantasy... it's ALL OVER!

a woman doesn't want to know the truth about you. the truth is not fun... and for a woman it is usually boring and mundane... hence the need for fantasy. she won't want to fuck over the "truth"... it just sounds bad. no spirit, no passion... NOTHING. it's empty.

this is why men lie to women (and women lie to us)... to create the fantasy that she wants to experience. women are emotion junkies. in reality, they don't care about us, or about how many women we've fucked, or if we cheat on them, or any of these "logistics".

when it comes to romance, women want to put the world on-hold and involve themselves into an alternate reality. this is no different to us couch-potatoes who want to forget reality for a while and watch a movie.

in fact I'll use that analogy for a bit:

women don't like it when they are confronted with reality (a guy cheating, occasionally treating her like crap, etc.)... just like we don't like someone talking during a movie, or someone blocking our view of the football.

also... in the back of our minds we KNOW that what we are watching is fiction, but we don't care that it's not real, or that what we are looking at is just an image on a piece of glass.

we're too involved in the image on the screen.

so too are women when in comes to men. they aren't interested in who the guy really is. THEY DON'T CARE about the guy AT ALL... they're only interested in what they can see on the surface, on the screen, and how that makes them feel.

women want fantasies, and by default, fantasies are lies. so are stories... some of them are fiction and aren't true either, but they are enjoyable.

so the lesson here is, is to take women on their fantasy ride. they don't care how you do it, and whether you lie or not. at the end of the day, women want to feel those emotions, and they want someone to bring it out in them.

why? because it's FUN.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

With the rash of horror flicks coming out, it got me to thinking, of most effective movie scenes, with it was horror, lust, or othrewise.

You know the scene in American History X where he kicks the back of he dudes head while he's biting the sidewalk.. that's just simply grusome..

what are some others?

ugh, yea... I had to turn the movie off after that. I know that its fake, but thinking about that actually happening to a person... I just couldnt watch it.

Its called "Curbing" btw.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

ugh, yea... I had to turn the movie off after that. I know that its fake, but thinking about that actually happening to a person... I just couldnt watch it.

Its called "Curbing" btw.

-----------------------------------

And in the movie kids when the virgin surgeon gives those 2 girls aids... now that was pretty fucked up.

Originally posted by tastey

heh, why do i occasionally watch chick flicks? sit back for a long reply dude ;)

i am amazed at the krass lack of reality in these chick flicks (i know like all movies lack realism but these lack it in an emotional, extraordinary sense) and find them highly amusing.

also, these chick flicks teach you an important lesson:

women don't want the truth. how often has a woman fallen in love for purely logical reasons? sure, she'll want to get married for purely logical and material reasons, but fall in love? ... the kind of love which makes her ignore the world around her and helplessly think about one particular guy and want to do anything she can for him?

women want FANTASY... they have an idea in their head about the perfect guy... (read: the guy they will give it up for). and once they have the FEELING of being with this guy... like a moth to the flame, a primitive program kicks in and they fall in love.

once you give a woman the fantasy... it's ALL OVER!

a woman doesn't want to know the truth about you. the truth is not fun... and for a woman it is usually boring and mundane... hence the need for fantasy. she won't want to fuck over the "truth"... it just sounds bad. no spirit, no passion... NOTHING. it's empty.

this is why men lie to women (and women lie to us)... to create the fantasy that she wants to experience. women are emotion junkies. in reality, they don't care about us, or about how many women we've fucked, or if we cheat on them, or any of these "logistics".

when it comes to romance, women want to put the world on-hold and involve themselves into an alternate reality. this is no different to us couch-potatoes who want to forget reality for a while and watch a movie.

in fact I'll use that analogy for a bit:

women don't like it when they are confronted with reality (a guy cheating, occasionally treating her like crap, etc.)... just like we don't like someone talking during a movie, or someone blocking our view of the football.

also... in the back of our minds we KNOW that what we are watching is fiction, but we don't care that it's not real, or that what we are looking at is just an image on a piece of glass.

we're too involved in the image on the screen.

so too are women when in comes to men. they aren't interested in who the guy really is. THEY DON'T CARE about the guy AT ALL... they're only interested in what they can see on the surface, on the screen, and how that makes them feel.

women want fantasies, and by default, fantasies are lies. so are stories... some of them are fiction and aren't true either, but they are enjoyable.

so the lesson here is, is to take women on their fantasy ride. they don't care how you do it, and whether you lie or not. at the end of the day, women want to feel those emotions, and they want someone to bring it out in them.

why? because it's FUN.

Never at a loss for words