Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie scenes that make you cringe?

upjumpdaboogie

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

With the rash of horror flicks coming out, it got me to thinking, of most effective movie scenes, with it was horror, lust, or othrewise.

You know the scene in American History X where he kicks the back of he dudes head while he's biting the sidewalk.. that's just simply grusome..

what are some others?

Ya I cannot watch that part! It makes my stomach turn even hearing it with my eyes closed!

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

You know the scene in American History X where he kicks the back of he dudes head while he's biting the sidewalk.. that's just simply grusome..

what are some others?

~~that is definetely THE MOMENT! any time that a conversation is about that movie the scene is mentioned....my teeth hurt merely thinking about it...........

~~in Devil's Advocate when the demon bums beat the guy to death and while he is jogging before he dies...that whole scene is creepy

~~in Traffic when she is in the drug dealers apartment fucking him for dope...that scene was so disgusting to me :puke:

~~the entire "Excorsist"

~~there is this movie called "I Spit on Your Grave" there is a very horrible rape scene or should i say scenes....it was pretty graphic and horrible

i can go on but ill stop:tongue:

Originally posted by mssabina

and basically the entire ending of requiem for a dream... where harry's arm is a fucked up and marion is whoring herself out... really, really sad

OMG!!!! at the end of the movie i was shaking...and at that point my friend comes into the room and asks me if i wanna smoke a blunt and i yelled at her "no!!! im never doing any drugs ever again!!" well i did smoke again but like the next day :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~that is definetely THE MOMENT! any time that a conversation is about that movie the scene is mentioned....my teeth hurt merely thinking about it...........

~~in Devil's Advocate when the demon bums beat the guy to death and while he is jogging before he dies...that whole scene is creepy

~~in Traffic when she is in the drug dealers apartment fucking him for dope...that scene was so disgusting to me :puke:

~~the entire "Excorsist"

~~there is this movie called "I Spit on Your Grave" there is a very horrible rape scene or should i say scenes....it was pretty graphic and horrible

i can go on but ill stop:tongue:

please, go on. :isok:

The following movie scenes have affected me in one way or another:

The final scene in Roman Polanski's "Rosemary's baby," where Rosemary discovers that almost everyone she knows is part of a group of devil-worshippers.

The final scene in Roman Polanski's rendition of William Shakespeare's "Macbeth," where Macduff decapitates Macbeth.

The elevator scene in Brian DePalma's "Dressed to Kill," where Nancy Allen comes into contact with the murderer for the first time. The scene was a classic ode to Hitchcockian thrillers.

The end of the final episode in "Creepshow," where cockroaches start bursting out of E.G. Marshall's body.

The final scene in "Sleepaway Camp," where the camp counselors finally discover who "Angela" really is.

The scene in Edward James Olmos's "American Me," where the inmates stick a big butcher knife up the mafia don's son's ass.

The rape scene in Meir Zachi's "I Spit on Your Grave."

The scene in Friday the 13th Pt. 8 (Jason Takes Manhattan), where the girl who's about to ram Jason with her car suddenly sees what he looked like as a child. I remember being very freaked out by how ugly and deformed he looked.

The scene in Friday the 13th pt. IV (the Final chapter), where Corey Feldman knocks of Jason's mask for the first time, and the viewer is given the first ever glimpse of Jason without his mask. He was one ugly motherfucker.

The scene in "Child's Play," where Chucky reveals his nasty side to Catherine Hicks (Andy's mom) for the first time: "You stupid bitch, you filthy slut!!! I'll teach you to fuck with me!!"

The scene in "Stir of Echoes," where Kevin Bacon sits back into his couch and suddenly notices the ghost of the girl who was murdered. Even as a horror flick veteran, I recevied a jolt from that scene.

The scene in "Lake Placid" where the gator just grabs a fucking big brown bear like it's nothing and tosses it up into his mouth.

The rape scene in "The Accused."

Of course, the final scene in Brian DePalma's "Scarface."

The scene in an old cult horror classic, "The New York Ripper," where the serial killer lures a prostitute into his hotel room, ties her down, holds her eye lids open, and slices down the middle of her eyeball with a razor blade.

The scene in "Transformers: The Movie," where old school veteran autobots, like Ratchet and Iron Hide, who I'd spent years growing up with as a child, were just picked off one by one in a matter of seconds.

The scene in "G.I.Joe: The Movie," where Cobra Commander's face plate comes off for the first time.

The scene in Brian DePalma's "The Untouchables," where Al Capone (Robert DeNiro) suddenly starts clubbing to death one of his henchmen with a baseball bat.

The scene in "Blood in Blood Out: Bound By Honor," where the head of the spanish gang, La Onda, was murdered while preparing to visit his daughter for the first time in over a decade.

The scene in a recent straight-to-video release, "Gang Tapes," where a child, who has a cam-corder running throughout the entire movie, videotapes himself getting blasted right in the face by a rival gang member. Its was pretty fucked up, and seemed very real.

The scene in a cult horror classic, "The Dummy," where Burgess Meredith, a big figure in entertainment, discovers one of his prized acts, a ventriliquist (a very young Anthony Hopkins), flipping out on his wooden dummy. Throughout the film, Hopkins constantly talks to his dummy, and in this particular scene he finally goes over the deep end.

The scene in Quentin Tarantino's "Jackie Brown," where Robert Deniro suddenly decides to shoot Bridgette Fonda. She was so beautiful in that movie.

The scene in Michaelangelo Antinioni's "Blow-Up," where the main character, a photographer who photographs everything in sight, discovers something in one of his photos that he didn't intend to capture.

The rape scene in Brian DePalma's "Casualties of War."

The scene in "Leaving Las Vegas," where Elizabeth Shue is raped.

The scene in "RoboCop II," where the dying drug overlord, Kane, has his head cut open and his brain removed.

The scene in "Jason X," where Jason, who's been revived by a future colony after hundreds of years of slumber, grabs a beautiful young girl by the hair and sticks her face into a bason of liquid nitrogen, freezing the entire front portion of her face, and then smashes her head down on to the counter, shattering her face. The scene was a treat for true Jason fans, and was an ode to the rugged and brutal style of killing that Jason was always infamous for.

The scene in "When a Stranger Calls," where the babysitter, after calling the cops to complain of scary calls she'd been receiving all night, is suddenly called back by the police and told that the call was traced, and that the individual is inside the house with her.

good job, Dawson...

no seriously... that's cool. might check some of those out.

Total recall?

thanx

The scene in "Child's Play," where Chucky reveals his nasty side to Catherine Hicks (Andy's mom) for the first time: "You stupid bitch, you filthy slut!!! I'll teach you to fuck with me!!"

LOVE THAT SCENE... hysterical...