Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: cheap tickets

Did anyone ever notice, also, that cheap ticket's tickets aren't that cheap? I've tried using that service and otherslike expedia, travelocity, and so on, and they ALWAYS cost ridiculous amounts. Perhaps "regularpriceinflatedtickets" would be more appropriate :cuss:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Did anyone ever notice, also, that cheap ticket's tickets aren't that cheap? I've tried using that service and otherslike expedia, travelocity, and so on, and they ALWAYS cost ridiculous amounts. Perhaps "regularpriceinflatedtickets" would be more appropriate :cuss:

Maybe you're just cheap :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Tickets for the same flight cost exactly the same amount no matter where you book it. The only thing those sites have ever done is to 1) even out the rip that travel agents take on top of the ticket cost and 2) provide a way for you to price shop different airlines against each other. But they don't in any way get you better deals on any particular flight from a particular airline. The prices are still determined by the airlines themselves. For any flight you see on Travelocity, go directly to the airline's site and you'll see the exact same flight listed there for the same price. Most of the time, the airline will sell it to you for $5 or so cheaper because they save the rip that Travelocity takes.