Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many have had a freind die from drugs?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Sorry people..didn't mean to be all gloom..

On a lighter note...

The "Escape Now" pop up is popping up all over my screen!!! Even when the Cheap tickets ad isn't the banner up top!!:laugh: :laugh:

i hate that shit...i started a thread on the bump and ... board about that...annoying shit

Sorry people..didn't mean to be all gloom..

On a lighter note...

The "Escape Now" pop up is popping up all over my screen!!! Even when the Cheap tickets ad isn't the banner up top!!:laugh: :laugh:

btw...thanx for making us happy..right during the planning of a drug party u bring this up...thanx to u and tommy

Originally posted by kaydup

Tommy this thread is very un-fun

Please go beat yourself and come back funny

Dear Kaydup,

At times there are serious issues that must be dealt with. I only bring this topic up because allot of people seem to just dive right in & indulge in drugs & cocktails of drugs that could be very harmful or worse yet, fatal.

I lost someone to the mix of drinking & Xanax, (I used to do the same mix), so when i read of someone doing the same, we may need a reality check, however harsh or grim it may be.

As you were kaydUp!

Regards,

Tommy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Dear Kaydup,

At times there are serious issues that must be dealt with. I only bring this topic up because allot of people seem to just dive right in & indulge in drugs & cocktails of drugs that could be very harmful or worse yet, fatal.

I lost someone to the mix of drinking & Xanax, (I used to do the same mix), so when i read of someone doing the same, we may need a reality check, however harsh or grim it may be.

As you were kaydUp!

Regards,

Tommy

were u not the one who wanted to know about taking xanax after a night of coke...wouldnt this be as harmfull as drinking and coke???

Originally posted by fkornre

were u not the one who wanted to know about taking xanax after a night of coke...wouldnt this be as harmfull as drinking and coke???

Exactly, the reason i asked about that combination if you notice is because i said "My girlfreind does it all the time"... So being that i worry about her, i wanted to know the scoop on this method of coming down....

Look, im not here to start trouble with any of you guys or to be self rightous.

However, i believe we can all learn (myself included) with education of whats bad & very bad..... Thats why i like this forum because allot of people really seem to know their stuff.

For instance, up until a friend of mine died doing the Xanax driking combo, I never knew just how dangerous certain combos could be....

Im no Hypocrite

"Help others. Help yourself".

We all fuck around all day on here to get away from work, but Tommy brings up a good point, there is a darker side to drugs, which we all know... we've all lost friends, or seen friends turn into someone there not, and its sad...... Def do your research on something you may wanna try, I always did when I started experimenting w/ Club Drugs.. 4 yrs ago I went as far to buy an Ecstasy tester of another board I belong to, and believe me, I test most of my pills..(I mean if I did them).. and the shit you'd find is crazy..

For those who don't know, which i'm sure most of you do, you can check this sites for pill reports and whatnot...

www.bluelight.nu

www.dancesafe.org

Moderation and research is key to safe(well as safe as you could be) drug use.

Ps... Escape now :mad: :mad:

"Help others. Help yourself".

We all fuck around all day on here to get away from work, but Tommy brings up a good point, there is a darker side to drugs, which we all know... we've all lost friends, or seen friends turn into someone there not, and its sad...... Def do your research on something you may wanna try, I always did when I started experimenting w/ Club Drugs.. 4 yrs ago I went as far to buy an Ecstasy tester of another board I belong to, and believe me, I test most of my pills..(I mean if I did them).. and the shit you'd find is crazy..

For those who don't know, which i'm sure most of you do, you can check this sites for pill reports and whatnot...

www.bluelight.nu

www.dancesafe.org

Moderation and research is key to safe(well as safe as you could be) drug use.

Ps... Escape now :mad: :mad:

good points...it is smart to research what u do before u do it...an informed person is a smarter person...but the bad part is ur body may not like what u do (be it drugs or alcohol) and u could just collapse from anything...nothing is safe even if u know everything about it...

Originally posted by fkornre

good points...it is smart to research what u do before u do it...an informed person is a smarter person...but the bad part is ur body may not like what u do (be it drugs or alcohol) and u could just collapse from anything...nothing is safe even if u know everything about it...

Exactly.

Were all sounded kinda "smaht", lets get back to being dicks and junk.