Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trade of The Day---CSGS

Ok..yesterday I was correct VERY CORRECT!

Today I like CSGS....I just got filled @ 9.36....x 3000 shares......

I have a tight spot at 9.00........

I feel after the selling today it will Gap Up @ least a point......We will see......I am shooting for .50-1.00......Time Frame of 1 day........

I caught several large sellers and monitored this thing all day....i imagine traders will be buying the close covering their shorts.......

Good Luck.

bro, this is very risky imo. most covering probably came immediately after the gap down. But, even after that, the stock cracked down another 2 points. thats some real selling. also, the QQQ's arent look very good right now either. i would def trail that sto alittle higher

This is a PROFITABLE company being overpunished today for a court ruling that was questionable at best? LOL This is great, after all the weak hands are sold out we should be seeing some nice returns in the near future. I think this just got overblown due to stops, shorts, and a down day in the market. Fundamentals here remain strong, hopefully in the next couple months the company can work out their issues with comcast in a mutually agreeable manner. As always it's hard to find buyers on a day like today. When people get their heads together, the stock will regain some significant value. The news that came out today really doesn't justify more then a 20% cut in the stock price.

I really like this I realize that my Stop is a llittle (risk/reward) but I do not want to be whipsawed.