Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  

Attn: Flava

Originally posted by flavanugz

i dont think so. we got a noise complaint last saturday. we'll see though? what about philly cheesesteak's place?

I'll ask, that's always a crapshoot. His sister is filming Elimidate the next night, so she'll need her beauty rest.

I'm serious, she is.

Originally posted by groovefire

Kewl, I'll only bring one person:

Is it cool to put your snapshot in your avatar?? I never got that.

And buckman spit on my perfectly pedicured toes at The Kells one night when he found out who I was. He told me he was going to "make me pay" for calling him an idiot on the AVALON MESSAGE BOARD.

Um ok. Still waitin' lol

Yeah he's one of those guys that spits every 2 seconds when he talks...not like involuntarily spits but coughs up spit. I introduced myself to him and he turned beat red (I'm assuming out of anger??) and starting spitting in double time. Mind you, I'm outside the Kells, smoking a butt, and it's him, his two friends and me. I was merely trying to be nice and make conversation, and he kept getting closer to me, spitting, some of which landed on my toes (I had on sandals that night).

I really don't think he aimed or anything, but he still spit on me, and it was gross. I had to run back in and scrub my foot and my sandal :(

That's what I get for being nice I guess :vomit2: