Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tommyarmani = phuturephunk

Felix_Leiter

Geez......... I really dont have that much time on my hands to create several screen names.

By the way, Brandy76 is a real live person. The reason i signed my posts with "thanks Brandy" is as a joke because she used to sign "thanks, Brandy" & i teased her & said its quite apparent what your name is by your screen name....

Originally posted by somebitch

i think whoever it is has too much time on his/her hands..

Great detective work :rolleyes: . i have soooo much time on my hands, i sit around pondering who has fake screen names

Listen, i dont want any problems. I apologize for coming off so harsh. Being that I still believe in the confrontation clause of the 6th amendement.... so, you are free to speak your mind.

Thanks,

Phuterpunk aka TommyArmani aka Fkornre aka smokesum

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks,

Brandy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Thanks,

...Get my name right asswipe...:aright:..

..In all seriousness folks, I'm not Tommy... One thing perplexes me though...For being such a (supposedly) sexually adventurous allstar...he, nor his darling Brandy haven't hit the pic thread up top...You'd think they'd be the first to do so...

..Just a thought...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Great detective work :rolleyes: . i have soooo much time on my hands, i sit around pondering who has fake screen names

Listen, i dont want any problems. I apologize for coming off so harsh. Being that I still believe in the confrontation clause of the 6th amendement.... so, you are free to speak your mind.

Thanks,

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks,

Brandy

real or not...you're ok in my book

Thanks,

John Grisham

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Get my name right asswipe...:aright:..

..In all seriousness folks, I'm not Tommy... One thing perplexes me though...For being such a (supposedly) sexually adventurous allstar...he, nor his darling Brandy haven't hit the pic thread up top...You'd think they'd be the first to do so...

..Just a thought...

FYI, i had my pic in my avatar & have posted a few "normal" pics. As far as posting nude pics of myself on the net, i think i'll pass on that. I am free & uninhibited behind closed doors & dont need to live vicariously through a screen name to proove i am "free". I am the real deal. LOL.

"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains"

thanks,

Jean Jacques Rousseau