Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Redsox Winning The Championship Is Like ....

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

The Redsox winning the championship is like Bobby Digital having sex with a girl .....

The Redsox may make it to the championship & Bobby Digital may get a girl to his bedroom ....... BUT THEY JUST CAN'T SEAL THE DEAL !!!

IT'S THE STORY OF THEIR LIVES

or like ...................................

he is good at opening a del but cannot CLOSE the deal

subliminal message

You know....some people just never learn.....hey Chris...if I recall correctly.....isn't your nickname "Can't close the Deal Cuippa"??....Come on man......I don't even post on here and there you go trying to play me out when you in fact know that there is no truth to what you say.....but I don't need to defend myself here.....All I am going to do from now on is make sure that you know how to close a damn deal.....I will walk you through my next accomplishment or venture and show you how to get beyond 1st base....as you call it......with a female you know there is more than rolling around with a girl and cuddling.....anyway I'm gonna help you out my friend.....cause i'm a nice guy......oh and by the way.....you are late for that date again....HAHA!!!!....SCUMBAG....

Yes...I am back....I had some things to take care of....ya know.....anyway I'm here to show my support to you Chirs....because by the end of this year I will get you laid my man....this is my new project in life....I'm currently in between projects and this is good timing for you my friend...so sit back and enjoy the ride....

Originally posted by bobydigital

You know....some people just never learn.....hey Chris...if I recall correctly.....isn't your nickname "Can't close the Deal Cuippa"??....Come on man......I don't even post on here and there you go trying to play me out when you in fact know that there is no truth to what you say.....but I don't need to defend myself here.....All I am going to do from now on is make sure that you know how to close a damn deal.....I will walk you through my next accomplishment or venture and show you how to get beyond 1st base....as you call it......with a female you know there is more than rolling around with a girl and cuddling.....anyway I'm gonna help you out my friend.....cause i'm a nice guy......oh and by the way.....you are late for that date again....HAHA!!!!....SCUMBAG....

Chris "THE SPOON Choopa

I wonder if he knows what 2nd base feel like:laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Chris "THE SPOON Choopa

I wonder if he knows what 2nd base feel like:laugh:

That's a good name......THE SPOON.....lol.....yo bill....listen I'm starting a charity for Chris.....it's called the "Help Choopa Get Passed First Base Charity"....Listen I'm gonna need some help so please consider joining me in this venture to get this poor guy laid.....what do ya say man.....can we count on you Mr. BadAss.... it is for a good cause....we can train the poor bastard he knows how to start but he just doesn't know how to finish.....

That's a good name......THE SPOON.....lol.....yo bill....listen I'm starting a charity for Chris.....it's called the "Help Choopa Get Passed First Base Charity"....Listen I'm gonna need some help so please consider joining me in this venture to get this poor guy laid.....what do ya say man.....can we count on you Mr. BadAss.... it is for a good cause....we can train the poor bastard he knows how to start but he just doesn't know how to finish.....

OK we cn get him a blow up doll.. He can start his 2 week training..

Lock him in a room and practice 8 hours a day

Then we can have a Q&A

Choopa the spooner: Mr Badass & Mr Digital how do I make the next move after spooning

Badass: Well Mr Spoon I would recommend you dont even ask and just give her the "DIRTY SANCHEZ" but what are we thinking it you so you may be SCARED to do so

Digital: I recommend you tell them you used to work for KTU throwing t-shirts in the crowd

Choopa the spooner: but what if she beat me with a wooden spoon for doing the DIRTY SANCHEZ

Badass: I suggest you show her your Spoon tatoo (Choopa has a tatoo that says CHRIS THE SPOONER CHOOPA)

Choopa the spooner: Thanks guys whats my fee????

Badass & Digital: we will waive the FEE now just go get LAID!!!!!!

OK we cn get him a blow up doll.. He can start his 2 week training..

Lock him in a room and practice 8 hours a day

Then we can have a Q&A

Choopa the spooner: Mr Badass & Mr Digital how do I make the next move after spooning

Badass: Well Mr Spoon I would recommend you dont even ask and just give her the "DIRTY SANCHEZ" but what are we thinking it you so you may be SCARED to do so

Digital: I recommend you tell them you used to work for KTU throwing t-shirts in the crowd

Choopa the spooner: but what if she beat me with a wooden spoon for doing the DIRTY SANCHEZ

Badass: I suggest you show her your Spoon tatoo (Choopa has a tatoo that says CHRIS THE SPOONER CHOOPA)

Choopa the spooner: Thanks guys whats my fee????

Badass & Digital: we will waive the FEE now just go get LAID!!!!!!

This is a good start Bad Ass.....we really appreciate your time.....we are going to reach our goal by New Years Eve this year.....I am looking forward to working with you....And to all the ladies WE ARE TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW PLEASE PM EITHER BAD ASS OR MYSELF>>>>DO NOT INQUIRE DIRECTLY WITH CHRIS CHOOPA HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU WOMEN....we will accept and consider all applications ourselves....we are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOUNDATION.....

This is a good start Bad Ass.....we really appreciate your time.....we are going to reach our goal by New Years Eve this year.....I am looking forward to working with you....And to all the ladies WE ARE TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW PLEASE PM EITHER BAD ASS OR MYSELF>>>>DO NOT INQUIRE DIRECTLY WITH CHRIS CHOOPA HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU WOMEN....we will accept and consider all applications ourselves....we are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOUNDATION.....

Bobby I am looking forward for this opportunity

*** Our Stock has gone public (our broker is NJSTACK, we anyway our comany stock is $19 a shar)

Please do not go directly to Choopa the spooner he cannot close the deal

A mentor once told me in my sale career.... Billy: there are 3 types of sale people

Maintance sales reps

closer

openers

Choopa seems to fit in the opener the kid is great at opening a deal with a girl

more like he would be a good Junior Sales rep.... he work under you he opens the deal and you close it

now what Bobby and myself teach is to be a A rep to learn how tp open and close a deal

B & B Associates (Badass & Bobby Associates)

1045 5th Avenune

New York, NY 10001

Contact Bobby or Badass

*** Our company statement ****

For all your dating needs

Where is "THE SPOONER"

I'M RIGHT HERE LAUGHING AT YOU JERKOFF'S. DO REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY TO PUT ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT INTO ME WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK .

KEEP IT COMING ITS ENTERTAINING ...... BY THE WAY ....... I DISCOVERED SECOND & THIRD BASE WITH BOTH YOUR BIRDS. KEEP UP THE TRASH TALKING . MAYBE THE GIRLS ON THE BOARD WILL BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE AND GIVE ME A SYMPATHY BANG !!!!! WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT THAT ???

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I'M RIGHT HERE LAUGHING AT YOU JERKOFF'S. DO REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY TO PUT ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT INTO ME WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK .

KEEP IT COMING ITS ENTERTAINING ...... BY THE WAY ....... I DISCOVERED SECOND & THIRD BASE WITH BOTH YOUR BIRDS. KEEP UP THE TRASH TALKING . MAYBE THE GIRLS ON THE BOARD WILL BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE AND GIVE ME A SYMPATHY BANG !!!!! WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT THAT ???

Ya know you would be a scumbag degenerate and cuddle with both of our birds......but in the end it doesn't matter all that matters is you can roll around in bed with our girls and CUDDLE as much as you want asshole.....thats the part that I don't enjoy....so from now on you are going to cuddle with my girls.....i'm gonna smash 'em and you'r gonna come in after me and just hang around and spoon.....wow that's a great deal for me.....

you know.....its funny because i don't even let you meet anybody that i'm with......because you are a cock blocking scumbag......so unless you're pulling some PI investigating then you have no clue kid... :cool:

Ya know you would be a scumbag degenerate and cuddle with both of our birds......but in the end it doesn't matter all that matters is you can roll around in bed with our girls and CUDDLE as much as you want asshole.....thats the part that I don't enjoy....so from now on you are going to cuddle with my girls.....i'm gonna smash 'em and you'r gonna come in after me and just hang around and spoon.....wow that's a great deal for me.....

you know.....its funny because i don't even let you meet anybody that i'm with......because you are a cock blocking scumbag......so unless you're pulling some PI investigating then you have no clue kid... :cool:

make your font RED i think it'll get the point across quicker