Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Redsox Winning The Championship Is Like ....

Originally posted by bobydigital

Ya know you would be a scumbag degenerate and cuddle with both of our birds......but in the end it doesn't matter all that matters is you can roll around in bed with our girls and CUDDLE as much as you want asshole.....thats the part that I don't enjoy....so from now on you are going to cuddle with my girls.....i'm gonna smash 'em and you'r gonna come in after me and just hang around and spoon.....wow that's a great deal for me.....

you know.....its funny because i don't even let you meet anybody that i'm with......because you are a cock blocking scumbag......so unless you're pulling some PI investigating then you have no clue kid... :cool:

Very well said partner

Choopa is the type of guy who is waiting like a crab on the bottom of the ocean with his claws wide open ....

The minute you release the bait ....... (BAM........ Emerald)

he jumps all over it.............

by the way Choopa just left me a VM on my phone he said keep it coming maybe one of the CP whores will fuck me felling bad

so all CP women: dont let him trick you

by the way he has a small DICK!!!!

Choopa you want to roll around in BED with my washed up EX

BROWNEYEHAIRYCUNT Be my guest

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Very well said partner

Choopa is the type of guy who is waiting like a crab on the bottom of the ocean with his claws wide open ....

The minute you release the bait ....... (BAM........ Emerald)

he jumps all over it.............

by the way Choopa just left me a VM on my phone he said keep it coming maybe one of the CP whores will fuck me felling bad

so all CP women: dont let him trick you

by the way he has a small DICK!!!!

Choopa you want to roll around in BED with my washed up EX

BROWNEYEHAIRYCUNT Be my guest

Yeah you know what chris....same here pal.....you can have my past as well.....take 'em they are all yours if you want i can even help you pick the best out of the bunch because nobody knows 'em like me......my ex's are your girls now....mi casa su casa....no need to thank me.....i know you already started on one...good luck with that kid...

Originally posted by bobydigital

Yeah you know what chris....same here pal.....you can have my past as well.....take 'em they are all yours if you want i can even help you pick the best out of the bunch because nobody knows 'em like me......my ex's are your girls now....mi casa su casa....no need to thank me.....i know you already started on one...good luck with that kid...

:eek: :eek: :eek: