Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smokesum = Evan

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Yeah alright you ugly poor trailor park trash

bwahaha YEAH YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ON THAT ONE!!!!!!

stupid bridge troll, dont get mad at me beacuse your shnozola looks like its been hit with a shovel multiple times.

why do people always have to pick out something stupid and physical and say that it is a flaw??! i think hotbarbie is gorgeous & if she had a huge nose or small breasts or fluffy hair, she would still be beautiful... it is the whole package, a nose doesnt make you pretty or ugly. lee is very pretty, her face is perfect, there is nothing wrong with her nose. people who insult such stupid things really need to look in the mirror and find out what is wrong in their heads that makes them feel so much better by putting people down. i can tell you right now that you are the one with some terrible physical flaw & you only feel better about it by trying to find flaws in other people.

Originally posted by somebitch

why do people always have to pick out something stupid and physical and say that it is a flaw??! i think hotbarbie is gorgeous & if she had a huge nose or small breasts or fluffy hair, she would still be beautiful... it is the whole package, a nose doesnt make you pretty or ugly. lee is very pretty, her face is perfect, there is nothing wrong with her nose. people who insult such stupid things really need to look in the mirror and find out what is wrong in their heads that makes them feel so much better by putting people down. i can tell you right now that you are the one with some terrible physical flaw & you only feel better about it by trying to find flaws in other people.

Girls who are friends with girls cannot rate them on their looks, because then everyone ends up beautiful. I know beauty, and that woodland mammal is not beauty. Its fake generic pre-paid enhancing garbage. Obviously you've stocked up on a fair supply of donkey manuer and are setting it all over this post. A sawed-off shotgun shnoz will make someone look unattractive. A googley-eye will make someone unattractive. A receeding hairline will make someone unattractive.

The only terrible physical flaw I got is being real.

attachment.php?postid=1769101

Don't worry about rizzo

can you imagine seeing the world out of his eyes. everything is just about finding flaws in others. Pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.

Plus, he's so predictable. :blah:

hotbarbie, don't let him get to you. He's just a loser who has no life but plays photoshop all night and day.

So fuck him. let him do his childish commentaries. Especially with noses. he always seems to go after the people with noble noses :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

The only terrible physical flaw I got is being real.

Being real? HAHAHAHA Now that's even funnier than saying my nose is big..

If your so real,"Rizzo", then why don't you admit who you are (MIKE) instead of hiding behind a fake screenname..Why don't you post all your evaluations of people under QUOTH? Is it because your so fucking ugly,pimply, pale, and one more time - UGLY- that your afraid of hearing the truth about yourself? For someone who talks so much shit, your one ugly herb...

Oh wait I forgot your trying to do the magical QUOTH disapearing act yet posting under a fake name.Pussy.

Now for someone who's so "real" why don't you take credit for all of the shit you talk..ANd by the way, the only thing "fake" thing about me is my tan which you desperately need to do - although nothing at this point could ever help you.

So now leave your wishful thinking of who and what you wish you could be and face reality of wallowing in your sad, pathetic life - alone.