Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about working out

check your eating habits.

as much as you ladies wanna get a teeny, tiny waist...you DO need to eat

if you don't take in fat, your body doesnt burn it.

also, make sure you get at least 7 solid hours of sleep, so you can get at least 3 hours of Delta-staged sleep

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................i know something that would help!!!!!!!!!! lessen the crack...... crack head!!!!!!!!!!!............J/K

inner outer thigh exercises huh????????, i bet i could help!!!

"dededededededede work it de de" so hot that song is!!!!!

hack squats and lunges!!!!!!!!!, thightens the cheeks, quads and hammies, which will def tighten the entire leg....................

but some gyms do have machines for inner outter thighs..............

LEGS!!!!, diggas favorite part of the female body, with nice legs everything just falls into place!!!!!!!!...........

Originally posted by roddigga

hack squats and lunges!!!!!!!!!, thightens the cheeks, quads and hammies, which will def tighten the entire leg....................

but some gyms do have machines for inner outter thighs..............

LEGS!!!!, diggas favorite part of the female body, with nice legs everything just falls into place!!!!!!!!...........

ok well i do that stuff already...it's not working....

My gym is a little weak though....they could def use some better machines....but for $12 a month I will work with what I have...

There's a trainer but I don't think he knows what he's talking about...

Anyways any other suggestions????

Originally posted by temptschick

Ok well I'll order that along with my 5htp when I decide to order online!!

GNC is TOO expensive!!!

I like to pop a few caps of Green Tea extract before workouts sometimes if I am a little pooped. It's got a little bit of caffeine naturally to give a little boost (I hate the loopdy feeling I get from Stackers and shit). Plus green tea is an excellent anti-oxidant.

:D

ok well i do that stuff already...it's not working....

My gym is a little weak though....they could def use some better machines....but for $12 a month I will work with what I have...

There's a trainer but I don't think he knows what he's talking about...

Anyways any other suggestions????

try to change your weights, and number of reps!!!!!!!.......i think you should also change the intensity of your workout, go till the BURN!!!!!!!!............

Originally posted by ou812

I like to pop a few caps of Green Tea extract before workouts sometimes if I am a little pooped. It's got a little bit of caffeine naturally to give a little boost (I hate the loopdy feeling I get from Stackers and shit). Plus green tea is an excellent anti-oxidant.

:D

Hey Babe!!!

Maybe I'll try that too!! THanks!

Originally posted by roddigga

try to change your weights, and number of reps!!!!!!!.......i think you should also change the intensity of your workout, go till the BURN!!!!!!!!............

Well...what I was saying is that I am exhausted halfway thru my workout...I can't physically do any more reps!!! and Trust me I feel the burn...

seriously I see a difference in muscle tone just not enough...

i need to get over this little rut I'm in....

Well...what I was saying is that I am exhausted halfway thru my workout...I can't physically do any more reps!!! and Trust me I feel the burn...

do you work out in the mornings? if you do, and you don't have a snack beforehand, you might have really low blood sugar because you've been fasting for 8 hrs.

if so, eat a banana before you work out.

btw, i dunno how long you've been working out, but in terms of 'seeing a difference in muscle tone just not enough': you need to realize it sometimes takes months before you can really see noticable muscle growth (depending on your curent body fat %). so be patient with your body. :]

I actually work out everyday after work. So I def have eaten my breakfast and lunch by then.

I've been working out for years along with dance classes.

But Since i graduated and started working...I've started going to the gym everyday m-f. I guess that's only been a couple of months... I just figured I'd see a difference by now...

well, maybe your body is just not used to working 9-5 yet. it can be really exhausting mentally and physically if you sit in a chair all day long.

but anyway, if you're looking for size/strength gains, but you haven't seen any and have felt tired, i'd suggest you look at your food intake. maybe you need to up your calories.

:l

you might need to stretch a little more in the beginning, and stop to stretch every 15 - 20 minutes. The longer you reach, the more energized you'll feel. I do a hour of Pilates, and I feel great afterwards because I've been stretching the whole time...great for those stubborn thighs too...

good luck darling :)

Originally posted by rackham

I hope you're not working the same muscles every day.

Actually yeah I just concentrate on legs and abs everyday.

I run 2 miles on the treadmill and then I use weights and machines for my legs and then do crunches with a medicine ball.

It's the same thing everyday though...is that bad??