Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those short jackets... worth it, or will be gone soon?

I was looking at one of those cute little cropped-type fur jackets today. I'm tempted to buy it but I'm kind of thinking it's one of those things that, next year, will be over and done with. I don't want to drop that kind of cash to wear it for just one season (I'm still a poor college student) sooooo... what do you all think? Quick to pass or likely to be around for a while?

ok she talks about not dropping mad cash on these jackets - but a real fur lined one starts at around $400 - 500..

i also think real fur is always a good investment, but get a classic jacket look you know looks good on you. short jackets i think are cute, but i think it's not very practical.

Originally posted by kitty19

ok she talks about not dropping mad cash on these jackets - but a real fur lined one starts at around $400 - 500..

i also think real fur is always a good investment, but get a classic jacket look you know looks good on you. short jackets i think are cute, but i think it's not very practical.

$400 to $500 is mad cash for some people... like me... because I'm in college and work unpaid internships where slave labor seems to be legal, and scrape $10 an hour off a part time job. Also, I have been spending considerable money on other things like plane tickets to italy and various items for my bf's parents so I can at least go see them over christmas :rolleyes: What, is it supposed to make you feel better about yourself to drop comments like that?

C-Luv - what store to do you work at? That's much more affordable than what I've seen around.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

$400 to $500 is mad cash for some people... like me... because I'm in college and work unpaid internships where slave labor seems to be legal, and scrape $10 an hour off a part time job. Also, I have been spending considerable money on other things like plane tickets to italy and various items for my bf's parents so I can at least go see them over christmas :rolleyes: What, is it supposed to make you feel better about yourself to drop comments like that?

ok woman slow your roll. if you read my post again, i'm on YOUR side! i'm saying that you don't want a drop that much money and everyone's saying to buy these fur-lined ones.. which is ridiculous! who the hell can afford those things?! my apologies if you took it the wrong way, i'm in the same boat you are! :D

ok woman slow your roll. if you read my post again, i'm on YOUR side! i'm saying that you don't want a drop that much money and everyone's saying to buy these fur-lined ones.. which is ridiculous! who the hell can afford those things?! my apologies if you took it the wrong way, i'm in the same boat you are! :D

j

aren't we all? :D anyone who goes on here professing otherwise would be as classy as housediva4real, LOL

Originally posted by diabolique007

j

aren't we all? :D anyone who goes on here professing otherwise would be as classy as housediva4real, LOL

:aright: precisely. even if i could afford any of that shit it's not my place to brag about it. that's very tasteless.

LOL oops, I totally get the major assbrick award for the day :deadfish: I'm a PMS victim this week, please excuse my tirades. Sowwy!

rofl about the diva comments... so true!