Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fucking lost my wallet

ladyshady

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what..fuck this board..i loves you all but fuck this shit..no posting on clubplanet for me anymore..peace the fuck out yo.....BYE ByE....ill check in to say hi on my birthday on thursday

fuck man..but fuck this shit..igets no love from yall..but i fuckin love yous..thanks fir all the fun and enjoyment ived had here...peace the fuck out yo..

:(

Originally posted by ladyshady

you know what..fuck this board..i loves you all but fuck this shit..no posting on clubplanet for me anymore..peace the fuck out yo.....BYE ByE....ill check in to say hi on my birthday on thursday

fuck man..but fuck this shit..igets no love from yall..but i fuckin love yous..thanks fir all the fun and enjoyment ived had here...peace the fuck out yo..

:(

:what:

What the fuck happend??

No, seriously....you know we loves you :confused:

• 1 year later...

I just hate this fucking weather... And cant wait till 5 fuckin pm so I can fuckin leave my fucking job and have a fuckin plate of some decent fuckin Turkey day food that is being fuckin saved for me at my fuckin girls families fuckin house. Shit better not be fuckin cold!