Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Teri Bristol - New Saturday Night Residency

zeuschicago

Crobar Chicago

New Saturday Night Residency

Every Saturday Night and One "Anthem" Sunday a month

Many of us remember Crobar as our home away from home. Some of our fondest memories are of times with our friends that we came with, new people we met that became our friends and some of us were even lucky enough to met the love our lives. Over Crobar's 10 year span we became part of Crobar and Crobar became part of us, so it was with much sadness that we saw Crobar's doors locked in January 2003, knowing our home away from home was temporarily gone.

For 10 long months we have waited with much anticipation. Finally the wait is over!!!! It is with much excitement that we can now officially say Crobar will re-open to the public on Saturday October 25th. It is also with an extraordinary amount of pride and joy that I, Teri Bristol and my website staff at Dj-TeriBristol.com would like to announce my new residency at Crobar, which includes each and every Saturday night and one Sunday a month for the party called "Anthem".

Quoting owners Kenny Smith and Joey Vartanian, " It really is going to bring the elements of art, fashion, music and design back into the Chicagoland Nightlife" says Vartanian. Kenny Smith says, "The Location is the same, but expect to be shocked, the transformation of the place is incredible"......."Its Completely re-concepted". Conceptually, Crobar is different then it was, but the Crobar experience remains the same....Friends....Family...Fun.

I want to thank everyone for the continued love and support. You will never know what an inspiration each and every one of you have been......and continue to be.

Sincerely and Best Regards

DJ Teri Bristol

For a very special Flash version of this announcement, click the following link

(Required Flash and High Speed Internet Access)

www.dj-teribristol.com/flyers/teribristol.html

note: If the Music is not in sync, let it load and play it again