Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return....

Originally posted by dani672

yeah well i would make sure to work out really hard.. so i would be gross and not go to the mall.... they also have tanning.. so if i wasnt sweaty i would go tanning.... and then not go to the mall...

but probably i would just convince myself to go home.. take a shower and go to riverside:(

Riverside AHHHHHH .. you said the 'R' Word. :shake:

there is a certain scent in that mall, If you enter where the old Versace store used to be and the Customer Service desk, and The Limited it just makes you want to shop like a maniac.. When I use the Bloomies entrance I have no urge.

but otherwise its very dangerous.

Billy - shuta your facaaaaa!! how do you like that accent? :laugh:

anyways dani - that sucks you won't be out :(

My sister's getting married this Sat..can't wait!!

Weddings are fun!! lots of boozing going on....well have a good time hun.

Hopefully I'll see you during my

next club outting....in like 3 months. :(

I THINK SOMEBODY THAT RESPONDED ON THIS THREAD IS A NEED NOT RESPOND (BACKSTABBER) !!!

OH BY THE WAY BOBBY PLATES ( U FUCKIN LOSER) ---- I AM ALLOWED TO GO OUT ... AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM GOING TO THE YANKEES GAME .

P.S. AFTER THE B.S. YOU PULLED ON ME WITH THE GIANTS GAME THIS PAST WEEKEND ... SEE IF I ASK YO TO A GAME EVER AGAIN !! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BLUE LABEL YOU WERE GETTING FOR THE GAME ...... U SHOULD STILL BE LIABLE FOR THAT !!!

Originally posted by siscokid

Bobby last time I saw you was at BIG FRIDAYS at the Roxy. Oh wait, it was when you put me in a hole Labor Day weekend at Temps.

Haha.......yea Big Fridays those were the days bro.....well it hasn't been that long but you wouldn't remember the last time we met.....lol.....

Originally posted by deeelite1

Gilbert Lowe: We're allowed to have girls in our dorm room?

Lewis Skolnick: Not girls, Gil', women. We're college men now.

"What the fuck is a FRUSH?!?!"

-Booger playing cards with Hatachi in the gymnasium

Brad speak for yourself my man.....I am back in full swing.....better than ever.....if you like I can hook you up with the treasure map with the location of my secret Fountain of Youth......oh yea......unless of course you fear doing it all over again....come on....hey what the hell maybe we will even hit the Roxy for old times sake....

Send me the map, I may need to borrow your glasses to read it though. Vision is one of the first things to go. How about we start with Soundgarden on Saturdayn then maybe we can think about revisiting ROXY

I had promised myself i wouldn't go there due to the fact that it's is where you go when your days are over....BUT I will maybe make an exception in this case since in will help you begin your revival back to 18...

Send me the map, I may need to borrow your glasses to read it though. Vision is one of the first things to go. How about we start with Soundgarden on Saturdayn then maybe we can think about revisiting ROXY

I had promised myself i wouldn't go there due to the fact that it's is where you go when your days are over....BUT I will maybe make an exception in this case since in will help you begin your revival back to 18...