Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday . . .

vicman

Originally posted by teriaki

I'm i still recovering from Miami? I don't get it.

:confused: I don't get what you don't get??

Apparently the facts are this:

You're officially a wuss. Miami kicked your ass one million ways sideways. You're so beat you couldn't even notice I was quoting kKen... not teriaki.

So here's you rememdy:

Go home and hide in a dark room, underneath your sheets, because it's painfully obvious you can't handle.

So much potential.... so sad....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

You're officially a wuss. Miami kicked your ass one million ways sideways. You're so beat you couldn't even notice I was quoting kKen... not teriaki.

So here's you rememdy:

Go home and hide in a dark room, underneath your sheets, because it's painfully obvious you can't handle.

Of course I knew you weren't quoting me (I'm teriaki, remember?). Your joke was just so lame that it took me some time to understand it. And quite honestly, I'm dumber for taking the time to even read it in the first place.

Miami itself didn't kick my ass, all the drugs did! :laugh: Really it was the no sleeping and then working, but that's besides the point.

Here's the summary: make better jokes and I won't have to post that I don't understand what was funny to you. :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

So here's you rememdy:

dude, your talking to the guy that got phocked up listening to dj jose at code . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh, i mean . . . :tongue: :tongue: :tongue::blank:

Originally posted by teriaki

Of course I knew you weren't quoting me (I'm teriaki, remember?). Your joke was just so lame that it took me some time to understand it. And quite honestly, I'm dumber for taking the time to even read it in the first place.

Miami itself didn't kick my ass, all the drugs did! :laugh: Really it was the no sleeping and then working, but that's besides the point.

Here's the summary: make better jokes and I won't have to post that I don't understand what was funny to you. :D

Quit your fuckin whining and own up to the fact that you're going to go out again this weekend and do it all over again...

:pint:

Cheers.