Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Filter 14 & Discotheque Recap ,10/9

TONY HUMPHRIES WAS AMAZING. The legend was providing some great deep house. Wasnt as pack as i thought it would be but everyone who was there had a great time. Saw some friends and met some new people. Also i got to meet AZTEC nice guy he is. Anyhow itwas great the wole time. SPOONY D was the opening dj and i think he did a great job as well. I was plannin on staying there the whole night until i got a call from a friend who came and dragged me to DISCOTHEQUE. Arrived inside around 330ish or so, and the place was pretty good i forget who was spinning b4 morillo got on but he did a great job. Crowd was ok thought last week was better. SO me and my friends were wurkin it when DANNY TENAGLIA decides to share the foor with us for a bit. Bumped into AZTEC again,lol. Anyhow pretty much same thing i was tired from tues,weds,and filter 14 but i was still able to move a bit. Anyhow gotta go get ready for a job interview then back home and off to bed. Tonite GLOBAL 33 for a few then either ARC or this other place i cant remember the name right now.