Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The COWBOY UP Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sad, not sad that B's back for the day but that I had written a weekend thread and one that I thought would be witty and funny and would have won over the masses. But big bad ass cowboy came back for the day and stole my thunder:cry:

Back to the drawing board for next Friday... And I wouldn't have even used the cowboy up one time, therefore K would have liked it I promise;) :D

Originally posted by kaydup

:(

Tell me about it, I wrote it yesterday have been perfecting since yesterday and even wrote it on MS word so that I could cut and paste easily, so much work all for not, I think I deserve a bump for all my hard work...;)

Tonight - meeting up with some friends for dinner, heading into Boston around 8:30 or so and drinking heavily for the next 2 hours to prime myself for some serious ghey house music and some ass kicking karate moves.

Tomorrow - going to Jillians early watching the sox/yankees game then going to a party in brighton and up to Saugus for afterhours

Sunday - Enormous room then down to an eff you 1918 party.

Monday - recovering.

Originally posted by whadupg

Tonight - meeting up with some friends for dinner, heading into Boston around 8:30 or so and drinking heavily for the next 2 hours to prime myself for some serious ghey house music and some ass kicking karate moves.

And where's that exactly? Can't be Pravda, since I never got an email or Pm from you. :rolleyes: