Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Work Whores Are At It Again...

So after logging into my Bloomberg Work Station, Turning on my Flat Screens and getting yelled at by Fabian the Head Trader...Sabrina decides to come over and as she says: "Bless me with her presence"...I tell her my day sucks already and she needs to remove her Staten Island Ass from my "area"...She said..."(Stacked)...You do not have to be an asshole to me I just wanted to show you something"....I replied: "Ok Sabrina but lets make it quick...I need to find some ritalin and get to work"...Sabrina says: "Ok...well I jus wantcha te have dis in'dour tanning lotion" ...To my suprise...it was some generic brand I have never heard of...I said: "Jesus Christ Sabrina...did Gargamel just make this?...My skin is burning just thinking about this lotion....I only use Clinique or Bronzed Faces...I do not have time for such rookie mistakes"....

Originally posted by njstacked2

So after logging into my Bloomberg Work Station, Turning on my Flat Screens and getting yelled at by Fabian the Head Trader...Sabrina decides to come over and as she says: "Bless me with her presence"...I tell her my day sucks already and she needs to remove her Staten Island Ass from my "area"...She said..."(Stacked)...You do not have to be an asshole to me I just wanted to show you something"....I replied: "Ok Sabrina but lets make it quick...I need to find some ritalin and get to work"...Sabrina says: "Ok...well I jus wantcha te have dis in'dour tanning lotion" ...To my suprise...it was some generic brand I have never heard of...I said: "Jesus Christ Sabrina...did Gargamel just make this?...My skin is burning just thinking about this lotion....I only use Clinique or Bronzed Faces...I do not have time for such rookie mistakes"....

Very funny.....they have alot to learn stacked!

Slinkyboy...Yes they do have a lot to learn...As we speak Tina is running a google search on the New Gucci Cologne....I cannot seem to find it anywhere...If she comes through I promised her lessons on "fitting in" and being "socially accepted"...She is not far and in many peoples eyes she is very hot...but still a B Team Candidate.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Slinkyboy...Yes they do have a lot to learn...As we speak Tina is running a google search on the New Gucci Cologne....I cannot seem to find it anywhere...If she comes through I promised her lessons on "fitting in" and being "socially accepted"...She is not far and in many peoples eyes she is very hot...but still a B Team Candidate.

What is the name of that cologne???