Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday college football showdown

nycchic24

this weekend's matchups will separate the "Contenders vs the pretenders"with many of the unbeaten teams.

key matchups:

FSU vs Miami

Texas Vs Oklahoma

Tennessee Vs Georgia

Auburn vs ARkansas

Michigan vs Minnesota

other notables:

Ohio state vs Wisconsin

Pitt vs Notre Dame

....florida vs LSU :(

Miami, (onlyu cuz i still hate the noles more)

Oklahoma - enuf said. mack still cant win the BIG games. (but he sure can recruit)

Georgia - vols are totally overrated and i think the bulldogs will rip them apart but this will most likely decide the SEC east champion

ARkansas - although an upset wouldnt be totally suprsing here

Michigan - go blue! minnesota has not faced a top caliber team yet. this is their first test

Ohio state

PItt

and i hate to type/admit this , but being realistic here, LSU i am looking at a losing season here! october is gonna kill the gators! :boohoo:

Originally posted by nycchic24

this weekend's matchups will separate the "Contenders vs the pretenders"with many of the unbeaten teams.

key matchups:

FSU vs Miami

Texas Vs Oklahoma

Tennessee Vs Georgia

Auburn vs ARkansas

Michigan vs Minnesota

other notables:

Ohio state vs Wisconsin

Pitt vs Notre Dame

....florida vs LSU :(

Miami, (onlyu cuz i still hate the noles more)

Oklahoma - enuf said. mack still cant win the BIG games. (but he sure can recruit)

Georgia - vols are totally overrated and i think the bulldogs will rip them apart but this will most likely decide the SEC east champion

ARkansas - although an upset wouldnt be totally suprsing here

Michigan - go blue! minnesota has not faced a top caliber team yet. this is their first test

Ohio state

PItt

and i hate to type/admit this , but being realistic here, LSU i am looking at a losing season here! october is gonna kill the gators! :boohoo:

Ron Zook era coming to a tragic end soon - how the mighty have fallen! :laugh:

uf needs a better coach. i didnt think think he had the right credentials for the job to begin with, think whatever you want, but at least players wanted to play for spurrier when he was there.

anyway, i hope FSU beats Miami, and the annual mauling of the Longhorns in the hands of the Sooners is very fun to watch. :D

My Wolverines have already played two top 25 teams, Oregon and Iowa, and have lost to both. They have already gone from contenders to pretenders because of their absolutely horrible special teams. They cannot compete for a national championship with two losses.

Can't wait to see their punting formations tonight in Minnesota!! Friday night game.

Originally posted by macboy

My Wolverines have already played two top 25 teams, Oregon and Iowa, and have lost to both. They have already gone from contenders to pretenders because of their absolutely horrible special teams. They cannot compete for a national championship with two losses.

Can't wait to see their punting formations tonight in Minnesota!! Friday night game.

well minnesota is undefeated. i was calling them a pretender

Originally posted by vicman

uf needs a better coach. i didnt think think he had the right credentials for the job to begin with, think whatever you want, but at least players wanted to play for spurrier when he was there.

anyway, i hope FSU beats Miami, and the annual mauling of the Longhorns in the hands of the Sooners is very fun to watch. :D

you are totally right.. they do. i was pulling for stoops the entire time. he would have been perfect. :boohoo:

but actually the Players had a media day this past week and all ralied behind Zook. zook, is at least a good recruiter and shows a lot of enthusiasm. (top recruiting class if not THE top recruiting class) he just cant coach.