Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Reading some of the responses that character has evoked in people, I'm curious as to why everyone seems to get so worked up on what he says, as opposed to the normal spiteful banter that goes around on this board?...

..I have a theory, but I'd like to hear what you guys think..

who is it?

Frank rizzo was a charatcter of the jerky boys, right? (Remember them?)

Who knows, who cares. On another board I post we have a character called "Haterator". Funny thing is though, about 15 different people have the login and password for the ID (including present company). Wonder if it's the same for Rizzo.

hmm...

initially, i reacted to rizzo's insults because i don't think that people who insult others should be allowed to do so without some comment on their behavior. however, upon realizing that rizzo's entire character exists purely in order to hurl insults upon others and could not be reasoned with, i stopped caring because i knew that nothing i could say to him would cause him to stop behaving as he does. rizzo is like a computer program with only one function, so there's no point in attempting to interact with him.

Originally posted by smokesum

they get worked up because he has the sharpest insults.

I think if 0u812 was cruel, he would have some great insults, but he seems like a nice young man & doesnt find it necessary to use his sharp wit to put others down (well, not ALL the time)

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

i think the reason for it is envy and jaleousy.

he displays the confidence and arrogance many people would love to have, he has (or claims to have if he´s real) killer looks (a model), money and fame.

he reminds people on who they´d love to be if they could. if someone you admire speaks down to you and insults you, you´re admiration turns to hate pretty hard :)

my little theory on it, let me hear yours!

Originally posted by tastey

he displays the confidence and arrogance many people would love to have, he has (or claims to have if he´s real) killer looks (a model), money and fame.

he reminds people on who they´d love to be if they could. if someone you admire speaks down to you and insults you, you´re admiration turns to hate pretty hard :)

...except the fact that most people don't actually believe he's a 'real life model'. so that theory doesn't hold unless you believe that he's who he says he is and are envious of that lifestyle.

as for his 'sharp insults'... since when is insulting someone's appearance witty or intelligent? i would argue that it is the least effective and most childish form of insult -- if you consider insults to have any worth whatsoever.

I think he's pretty intelligent and very witty. Something that a lot of people on this board lack so they get frustrated that they can't unleash back at him. Some people use their powers for good and some people use their powers for bad. HAHAHAHA Rizzo I just made Rizzo sound like a super hero.:laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

my little theory on it, let me hear yours!

..See, this was what I was getting at, and the core of my theory..I was betting that only you'd get it, and you did.. Everyone else concentrated on 'what' he said rather than the perceived vessel that was spewing it...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I think if 0u812 was cruel, he would have some great insults, but he seems like a nice young man & doesnt find it necessary to use his sharp wit to put others down (well, not ALL the time)

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

:aright: Likewise

..See, this was what I was getting at, and the core of my theory..I was betting that only you'd get it, and you did.. Everyone else concentrated on 'what' he said rather than the perceived vessel that was spewing it...

No offense bro...but if I EVER thought about admiring a model....I'd end my life because that's as bad as it'll ever get.

Gutless

point of the matter is people on this board are very insecure, and there is so much ass kissing that goes on this board.. that people are shocked by his responses. In all honesty if he ever ripped on me I would just laugh and never say anything cause he doesnt know me or anythign about me so why would I give a shit. Everyone takes this message board shit to far because for me its purely entertainment which Rizzo is. TommyArmani was the only one that I saw handle the situation like a "true' person. His responses were all ":laugh: " because you can tell he could give a shit less.

Is there any truth behind Rizzo being Quoth?:confused:

actually..i was thinking the same...but if he is not real why would that even matter?

Originally posted by wideskies

...except the fact that most people don't actually believe he's a 'real life model'. so that theory doesn't hold unless you believe that he's who he says he is and are envious of that lifestyle.

as for his 'sharp insults'... since when is insulting someone's appearance witty or intelligent? i would argue that it is the least effective and most childish form of insult -- if you consider insults to have any worth whatsoever.

he insulted people's appearance in a witty, intelligent way.....comprende?? Good.

well i think the fact that sometimes the stuff he says is really fucken funny gets to people. it is not just like he is insulting you he is actually making a joke out of you. i think what bothers people the most is that he does strike at things that people are insecure about. he digs deep at what he thinks people see about themselves and distorts it into drama. i also know he is someone who knows everyone and has met them first hand, that is the only way he could truly find these things, not from a picture. he will insult someones past or just physical bullshit but he knows a lot about people which leads me to believe he is someone who acts cool when they are around you but turns around and talks shit under a phony name because he is really a pussy. i dunno, i could care less & i hope this response doesnt get anyone angry.

i honestly think he is a two-faced prick who has no dick. i dont know if that is his issue but it quite possibly could be. maybe his issue is just being undesireable or maybe it is the way he was treated growing up. whatever it is, i guarantee there is something there and everytime he is hateful he is really crying out for that tiny bit of self worth he gets from the satisfaction of knowing that for one second of time he feels better than someone. it is actually kinda sad...

actually..i was thinking the same...but if he is not real why would that even matter?

...I think it matters because the *thought* of him really does embody all that we aspire to as a society... It triggers a reaction in people automatically because, like Tastey said, what we idolize is looking down upon us and sneering at how wholly inadequate we all are in comparison to him.. Because he embodies the epitome of it all...

..The ironic part is, people are vicious and quick to point out flaws, except when its their friends they're talking about, but then take the staunch moral stance when someone who *trumps* them in the game hits them...and hard at that...

Originally posted by somebitch

well i think the fact that sometimes the stuff he says is really fucken funny gets to people. it is not just like he is insulting you he is actually making a joke out of you. i think what bothers people the most is that he does strike at things that people are insecure about. he digs deep at what he thinks people see about themselves and distorts it into drama. i also know he is someone who knows everyone and has met them first hand, that is the only way he could truly find these things, not from a picture. he will insult someones who past or just physical bullshit but he knows a lot about people which leads me to believe he is soeone who acts cool when they are around you but turns around and talks shit under a phony name because he is really a pussy. i dunno, i could care less & i hope this response doesnt get anyone angry.

i honestly think he is a two-faced prick who has no dick. i dont know if that is his issue but it quite possibly could be. maybe his issue is just being undesireable or maybe it is the way he was treated growing up. whatever it is, i guarantee there is something there and everytime he is hateful he is really crying out for that tiny bit of self worth he gets from the satisfaction of knowing that for one second of time he feels better than someone. it is actually kinda sad...

...Indeed..:aright:..

he insulted people's appearance in a witty, intelligent way.....comprende?? Good.

i understand that different people have different standards for what they perceive as witty and intelligent. :aright:

...which is why rizzo means something valuable to some, and not much to others...

...I think it matters because the *thought* of him really does embody all that we aspire to as a society... It triggers a reaction in people automatically because, like Tastey said, what we idolize is looking down upon us and sneering at how wholly inadequate we all are in comparison to him.. Because he embodies the epitome of it all...

..which would imply that those who 1. find him funny or 2. find him insulting are people who are deeply connected to and responsive to society's standards.

others who do not care so much for culture's current standards care less for rizzo.

:screwy::heart::balloon:

..The ironic part is, people are vicious and quick to point out flaws, except when its their friends they're talking about, but then take the staunch moral stance when someone who *trumps* them in the game hits them...and hard at that...

:aright: when I read what you typed I just nod my head... Esp. the last paragraph.

..Oh and btw, I don't believe Rizzo is Quoth, not his style..Its definitely not me, my hateful character was always so obtuse (not to mention barnyard friendly) that it was *gonzo* outlandish..

..Theres maybe 1 or 2 people that I could possibly think it is..The first theory, well, due to intersting rumors I've been hearing, it would kind of sadden me because its not the person that I originally met..

..The second, well...Lets just say, if its the guy I'm thinking, he's the effin all time allstar of fake names...Sheer Brilliance...