Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I think it matters because the *thought* of him really does embody all that we aspire to as a society... It triggers a reaction in people automatically because, like Tastey said, what we idolize is looking down upon us and sneering at how wholly inadequate we all are in comparison to him.. Because he embodies the epitome of it all...

exactly :)

and somebitch, he doesn´t neccessarely need know people in person to bust on their "inner most thoughts". the majority of the population has all the same anxieties, fears and "dark spots". look at what marketing does, what advertisement does. they know the common fears and insecurities people have. "buy our vacuum cleaner, because when you have a clean house your friends will want to come over more and you won´t be alone so much any more"

this shit is easy once you figured it out. marketing is easy. find common fears, make people feel bad and insecure about themself, offer a solution (the product). rizzo does the same, but without offering a solution. hence it´s devastating and very offensive to many. it may *seem* complex, but it isn´t when you know what people "in general" are missing. i´ll write about that tomorrow for those who care, since gonna be a long gotta and i have to leave for some serious drinking session with some friends now :tongue:

cheers :)

Originally posted by tastey

exactly :)

and somebitch, he doesn´t neccessarely need know people in person to bust on their "inner most thoughts". the majority of the population has all the same anxieties, fears and "dark spots". look at what marketing does, what advertisement does. they know the common fears and insecurities people have. "buy our vacuum cleaner, because when you have a clean house your friends will want to come over more and you won´t be alone so much any more"

this shit is easy once you figured it out. marketing is easy. find common fears, make people feel bad and insecure about themself, offer a solution (the product). rizzo does the same, but without offering a solution. hence it´s devastating and very offensive to many. it may *seem* complex, but it isn´t when you know what people "in general" are missing. i´ll write about that tomorrow for those who care, since gonna be a long gotta and i have to leave for some serious drinking session with some friends now :tongue:

cheers :)

hogwash :aright:

Originally posted by ninadd

He's just trying to be funny to get attention. If he actually met some of the girls he insulted he would want to bang the crap out of us.

yeah, and you´d want to do the same with him since he´d appear to be not interested in you ;)

Yes I agree that "Rizzo" is absolutely hilarious. But if anyone maybe be referring to mine and "Rizzo's" sudden outbursts, it has a few more underlying factors and goes deeper than a messageboard. If it were some random guy I'd just laugh it off also. But being that "Rizzo" was once a good friend, it has a different effect. That's all I'm saying.

R.I.P. Rizzo

He passed away today... apparently he caught the AIDS from one of his fellow supermodels.... hes been in the hospital, fighting the good fight for some time now... but today... he lost the war... :(

we'll miss you, bro.

:(

5 pages , not bad.

Fact of the matter is, im nobody else, and im very secure with my self. Girls saying I'd bone them if I saw them is funny. I dont find one female here sexually attractive. Maybe because i've seen what beauty is, or the fact that a E-Clubbing Internet Forum doesnt attract perfect 10s.

Main thing is, this place needs a bad guy like me, otherwise it would be one massive fluff lathering circle jerk while discussing DJ Tiesto and pathetic sex party meetups at downtown Mick pubs.

I will continue to bash and expose anything I see funny or grotesque on this board.

Originally posted by rizzo

Main thing is, this place needs a bad guy like me, otherwise it would be one massive fluff lathering circle jerk while discussing DJ Tiesto and pathetic sex party meetups at downtown Mick pubs.

He does have a point there. Even if he repeatedly contends that I am a steroid pumped gold chain wearing guido.

I was wondering when the man himself would finally respond. But Rizzo, wouldn't this be more of a Van Dyke crowd meeting in Chelsea Strip clubs? :laugh:

I find Rizzo funny and would like to have a drink with him someday.

Seriously, though, take a look at what is humor. 3 Stooges, Burt Reynolds in Cannonball Run, Adam Sandler, George Carlin, Chris Rock, Robin Williams. One of the most successful aspects of true humor is laughter at other people's folly. We simply need someone to point out the folly, whether it be a trait that you yourself possess or not. Ever been to a live comedy show? If you sat towards the front, chances were that at some point in the night, you were a target of jokes for laughter.

I would more say that those who take offense at such moments are the insecure ones. With all that's going on in the world, we need a laugh. Face it, if you laugh at jokes, you will someday be the butt of a joke. That's my 2 cents.

Sincerely,

Bob Saget

I concur.

Originally posted by ou812

Who knows, who cares. On another board I post we have a character called "Haterator". Funny thing is though, about 15 different people have the login and password for the ID (including present company). Wonder if it's the same for Rizzo.

that is the case on CP too...several people have the password to the screen name...i aint mentioning no names..but its so fuckin see-thru if u think about it

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

that is the case on CP too...several people have the password to the screen name...i aint mentioning no names..but its so fuckin see-thru if u think about it

...That validates my other theory, thats all I'm saying...its definitely passed through different hands..I may be wrong, but I don'tthink I am...

Originally posted by origskeemr

Well then I'm ignorant because I find it humorous.

Just for everyone who is taking him serious... I'm not a dick, insecure, or big on pop life (its entertainment like Rizzo I watch for amusement). I just find him funny and I even find it funnier that you guys really get hurt by him. I dont think he's a shame I think you guys are the shame for actually thinking everyone in this life is nice. :shakes head: sorry but it my way of thinking.

yeah but when he takes shots at you and your misfortunes, will you still be laughing :confused: