Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nah ...i wouldnt rip on some of the ppl he rips on...and id be a lil more creative than pickin a model like Van Zyl..

but thanx for the vote of confidence ! :D

Agreed, its not you...

Yano, yall should really go back and read what I bolded in the two posts I picked out in this thread to quote with just "..." Its very telling..

..Then again, I'm asking you mouthbreathers to actually be perceptive for once...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Agreed, its not you...

Yano, yall should really go back and read what I bolded in the two posts I picked out in this thread to quote with just "..." Its very telling..

..Then again, I'm asking you mouthbreathers to actually be perceptive for once...

our culprit is a lil smarter than letting little hints like that slip by...

.....smart enough to lead some of you on the wrong track

This will never end, which is fine by me, but I do think that if there was any connection between myself and someone else from this message board it would have been solved already in the past 2 years I have been on this board.

In the wise words of Flavor Flav "yall niggaz aint got shit"

Originally posted by phuturephunk

No, try again..

:laugh: :laugh: wait ppl actually think rizzo is john...ahah thats fucking funny....

i think rizzo = rizzo

the same way im really fineones

gghhooostttt really is ghoooostttttttttt

phuturephunk is realllyyyy phuturephunk

the same way... who gives a shit

if the kid really is sombody else....whoop di dooooo congrats u cracked the code and shots on me for the inspector of the year...

i wouldnt care if this thread wasnt so entertaining

so let the search continue

Originally posted by djjonstephen

people figured me out.....I'll come clean

I'M RIZZO

I focused all the cutdowns on myself and people I know because I thought it would be a good way to draw attention to myself

why else would ghost and I be the presidents of the mongoloid club

Sorry but I like my Saddam-like clones to be somewhat good looking and presentable in public events.

Originally posted by rizzo

This will never end, which is fine by me, but I do think that if there was any connection between myself and someone else from this message board it would have been solved already in the past 2 years I have been on this board.

In the wise words of Flavor Flav "yall niggaz aint got shit"

RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO,

--SLEEPERS

Originally posted by bbbooom

RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO, RIZZO,

--SLEEPERS

best part of the movie