Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Come?

inertiaarts

hey cp...

ok, this is my third login name trying to get a password, and finally i've been accepted. with my first post i'm going to give you guys the skinny on a little trip that's going on in a couple of weeks.

if you haven't heard about the montreal electronic groove check out thier site. it's an international electronic music and arts festival with dates in the UK, Paris, and Spain. this year they have Fischerspooner, Tiga, Mr. Scruff, and Chloe just to rattle off a few names. the venues for these shows are simply massive. if you've been to Montreal, then you have an idea of how this city does nightlife. fully immersive sensory experience with a city that knows dance music culture.

the trip is $180 for the bus, two nights in a hotel suite (double occupancy), and VIP passes to the MEG venues. this is going to be an awesome weekend, i hope some of you decide to come.

the bus leaves providence at 1pm and we'll be stopping in boston along the way.

you can get more information at inertia arts or you can contact me directly: chaser@tweakmagazine.com

i look forward to hearing from you...

Gil

DJ Chaser

MEGFlyer2.jpg

this thread sucks. you can get the bus down to montreal from BOSTON and 2 nights stay in a nice hotel thru MTL vacations or 1-800-montreal. It costs between $109 and $129 depending on the weekend. Who the fuk wants to drive from MA down to RI, then back up to Montreal? yankees suck.

what's up t money...

are you sure you wanna go to nyc that weekend?

xlr8ted, if you'd like to go i'll send you some info. rip me an e-mail at chaser@tweakmagazine.com or give me a call...

stymie...are you serious dude? i'm sure you're busting my balls...if you'd like to call MTL vacations and book a trip for this weekend, be my guest. but before you do, check the admission price for the MEG venues and comparison shop for your accomodations. have fun paying cover and waiting in line, if you can even get in. i'll wave to you as we walk by :)

AH HEM...if there are people from the boston area that would like to go, the bus will make a stop in boston AFTER leaving providence on THE WAY to montreal.

and yes, the yankees do suck...go sox