Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tommyarmani

If i was a girl, i would Def be a coke whore..

In fact i was telling a few people how girls have it so easy because they grub off guys....

Im exaggerating a little bit, but last weekend i was at a bachelor party & my one friend (who is not much too look at & has no personality) had a ton of coke on him & had all the girls around him. Granted thier whores using him, but he's using them also. I guess both sides are happy.

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

In fact i was telling a few people how girls have it so easy because they grub off guys....

Im exaggerating a little bit, but last weekend i was at a bachelor party & my one friend (who is not much too look at & has no personality) had a ton of coke on him & had all the girls around him. Granted thier whores using him, but he's using them also. I guess both sides are happy.

i hear that

tommy...r u telling stories again...

this was really u wasnt it???

Originally posted by tastyt

So what makes them whores? Were they actually giving anything up? Or was he just being a typical tool, giving away his drugs in order to surround himself with pretty girls? :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly! Guys offer us girls drugs all the time. It's not our fault. There are def girls who sleep with guys for drugs or go out with guys for drugs but most of my guy friends offer things to me and it's cool cause they have way more money than i do.

Originally posted by fkornre

tommy...r u telling stories again...

this was really u wasnt it???

I have already dispelled the myth of brandy being fake. I dont give coke to anyone, but brandy. I want it all for myself. I am very greedy.

As a matter of fact, this was the same guy (named jay) i posted about on the sex board who fingered the girls ass & then she licked his finger. See, line of coke gets you a finger in the ass. Wonder what she would have done for 2 lines.

Thanks,

Evan

Guest gabo

If i was a girl I would get a full length mirror and just play with myself allll day long

I have already dispelled the myth of brandy being fake. I dont give coke to anyone, but brandy. I want it all for myself. I am very greedy.

As a matter of fact, this was the same guy (named jay) i posted about on the sex board who fingered the girls ass & then she licked his finger. See, line of coke gets you a finger in the ass. Wonder what she would have done for 2 lines.

Thanks,

Evan

oh my god, you know Jay

Originally posted by kaydup

oh my god, you know Jay

Dude, get off my jock....... i never started with you dude. why you tripping dude?

Listen up dude, what is your problem?

Dude, it must be a different jay, not violent jay from Insane clown posse either.

Now go :hat: off