Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College Football Weekend!!

vicman

where are they playing? norman or austin?

oklahoma is hands down the best in the nation right now. miami has had 2 close calls against a weak UF team and West Virginia last week. although i dont know if OU has played a tough opponent this season yet.

ohio state, 1st road game of the year, in week 6. lame.

Neither. Ever. The Red River shoot out is always held in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl amongst the Anual State Fair.

Fuck Georgia/Florida...this is the biggest college football party. The night before, everybody goes to one of three bars which are all next to each other right by SMU campus. And they all have $1 pitchers of the grossest thing that coulld possibly pass for beer.

There are fights every ten minutes or so and don't wear you're best clothes cuz odds are you're gonna get beer thrown on you. Mostly it's a bunch of hot drunk chicks, drunker guys, and a lot of hottin and hollerin' about TEXAS and OU SUCKS (We even edit our fight song during this particular game).

The next morning you drag your ass outta bed, fill up your flask of JD and head to the stadium.

A fuckin blast and I miss beign there every year.

Originally posted by revaluation

The night before, everybody goes to one of three bars which are all next to each other right by SMU campus. And they all have $1 pitchers of the grossest thing that coulld possibly pass for beer.

There are fights every ten minutes or so and don't wear you're best clothes cuz odds are you're gonna get beer thrown on you. Mostly it's a bunch of hot drunk chicks, drunker guys, and a lot of hottin and hollerin' about TEXAS and OU SUCKS (We even edit our fight song during this particular game).

The next morning you drag your ass outta bed, fill up your flask of JD and head to the stadium.

this is what college is all about!!

Originally posted by revaluation

I thought in Texas this was just called "Any night of the week". I didn't realize this was a special event.

Fucking Seminoles rule all your punk asses and the Hurricanes are about to get their ass handed to them at Doak. Can't wait to beat up on VA Tech on an annual basis.

Originally posted by sauvee88

I hate BOTH teams :mad: :mad:

And I REALLY hate Bowden.

Go FL!!!!

Well at least you can't say he's a fairweather fan. FL is in the shitter. But what the hell is there to hate about Bowden? Compared to Spurrier, he's the nicest man in the Universe.

Guest jroo

we won 61-26. i played with a huge club for a right hand. next week we play in new jersey. a top ranked div III team. we'll murder them.

p.s. in this last game, our defense scored more points than we let up.

Originally posted by descent

Fucking Seminoles rule all your punk asses and the Hurricanes are about to get their ass handed to them at Doak. Can't wait to beat up on VA Tech on an annual basis.

Well at least you can't say he's a fairweather fan. FL is in the shitter. But what the hell is there to hate about Bowden? Compared to Spurrier, he's the nicest man in the Universe.

Actually I'm a Penn State fan, just root for the Gators because one of my ex's went there - and yeah - I'm not a fair weather fan - I'll root for my teams even when they blow.

But ouch... FSU got it handed to them - all though the Texas game made it look a lot better.

Bowden?? Fuck if I had an entire team of freakin criminals playing for me I'd have the same record... It's not weather you win or lose in the college game - it's about preparing you for the rest of your life... Bowden falls WAY short in that regard. Anyways he should just quit and give Joe Pa the record.

Too bad Texas let the cheerleaders play...they got fuckin ripped up. Though I'm still not gonna go out and say OU is he best team in the country yet. Anybody would look good if they got 5 turnovers.

Tell me that game wouldn't have been different if Young had scored on the 3....fuckin' pathetic.

I'm still taking the Hokies over the Canes in Blacksburg. OU still has a tough Big Twelve schedule, plus a championship game. The Hokies have an easy scheled, minus Miami, and no championship game.

My vision at the beginning of the season is looking better and better.

va tech just shit all over syracuse and they were 4-8 last year when they beat the hookies . . .

beating miami is the only way they'll make it into the big game . . .

did anyone realize that ohio state has 8 home games, what a travesty . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

va tech just shit all over syracuse and they were 4-8 last year when they beat the hookies . . .

beating miami is the only way they'll make it into the big game . . .

did anyone realize that ohio state has 8 home games, what a travesty . . .

buckeye's first 5 games were home games. the game at wisconsin was their first road game of the season. lame, if you ask me.

ou right now is the best team in the country. in the past 3 years only oklahoma st. has beaten them, unless they beat themselves i don't see them loosing at all.

definitely the va. tech-miami game will be a bowl game in itself.

Originally posted by sauvee88

But ouch... FSU got it handed to them - all though the Texas game made it look a lot better.

Bowden?? Fuck if I had an entire team of freakin criminals playing for me I'd have the same record... It's not weather you win or lose in the college game - it's about preparing you for the rest of your life... Bowden falls WAY short in that regard. Anyways he should just quit and give Joe Pa the record.

Can't say that FSU got it "handed to them" (8 pt loss!) but it was a solid loss, all resting squarely on Rix's shoulders and dumb head. Before the game started I was actually saying that it had taken Rix 2 seasons to learn how to be a QB and he was no making smart decisions. Oops, I jinxed him.

And I'm not even going to respond to the "entire team full of criminals" BS. Whatever, whatever girl!

Miami is very beatable IMO and the Hokies definitely have a shot. But they usually choke in big games so I dunno. OU is still looking like top dawg...

Originally posted by descent

Can't say that FSU got it "handed to them" (8 pt loss!) but it was a solid loss, all resting squarely on Rix's shoulders and dumb head. Before the game started I was actually saying that it had taken Rix 2 seasons to learn how to be a QB and he was no making smart decisions. Oops, I jinxed him.

And I'm not even going to respond to the "entire team full of criminals" BS. Whatever, whatever girl!

Miami is very beatable IMO and the Hokies definitely have a shot. But they usually choke in big games so I dunno. OU is still looking like top dawg...

Actually I realized my criticism was rather harsh - guess it must have been the fact that I was at work yesterday and all the loss of sleep. BUT... the 8 points was a low mark - it should have been higher, but as UT went out and REALLY got it handed to them, I guess we can leave it at a loss. Either way - Bowden is still one game behind Joe Pa :D :D

Yeah, yeah - sometime this year he'll pass him... but let me live in the sun for another weekend.

Prediction: Hokies - National Champs. (we'll call it special teams win)