Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
badassmafuka

Go NY, Go NY, Go NY.......................

Originally posted by flavanugz

wow man.....do you know what a sweep is dipshit. ITS WHEN YOU WIN THE FIRST FOUR GAMES IN A SERIES. you are not smart, nor are most people from jerz.

Wow, didnt you ever hear of someone fucking with you

I love what do you call it BEANTOWN

I loved it when the yankee fans were cheering:

We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude look out man, he is a badassmuthafucka.

virtually that is.

funny thing is is that im a yankees fan, have been since i was a kid. its just that people like you make a bad name for real yankees fans. i bet you didnt even watch a regular season game. bandwagon new yorker.

wow billy that was pretty bad, i always knew you werent a sports guru.........BUT im here to throw some jabs with ya kid!!!!!, i wore my abercrombie turtle neck and my bass shoes today to work so i can have that full BAAAston feeling!!!!!!!, and let me tell you it just gets me sick....................

HEY BAAAston!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha, the only state that cant pronounce the "R".........its JARRRR not JAHHHHH,

say it with me BAAAston, "pass the JARRR" not pass the JAHHHH, the "R" is not silent!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I loved it when the yankee fans were cheering:

We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro We want Pedro

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey dude, those girls in your sig are coming to my place tonight, well 4 of them anyways....how do u know them too?

Originally posted by roddigga

wow billy that was pretty bad, i always knew you werent a sports guru.........BUT im here to throw some jabs with ya kid!!!!!, i wore my abercrombie turtle neck and my bass shoes today to work so i can have that full BAAAston feeling!!!!!!!, and let me tell you it just gets me sick....................

HEY BAAAston!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha, the only state that cant pronounce the "R".........its JARRRR not JAHHHHH,

say it with me BAAAston, "pass the JARRR" not pass the JAHHHH, the "R" is not silent!!!!!!!!!!!

pass the jar.....HAHAHAHHAHA. i love it when stereotypes are 100% true. cant u fucking meatheads think of something other than tanning oil and drugs. and MA isnt the only state that talks like that.... you forgot NEW HAMPSHAAAA! toolshed.

Originally posted by flavanugz

dude look out man, he is a badassmuthafucka.

virtually that is.

funny thing is is that im a yankees fan, have been since i was a kid. its just that people like you make a bad name for real yankees fans. i bet you didnt even watch a regular season game. bandwagon new yorker.

LOL............. its ok kid I love fucking with you guys... Dont be upset you guys are stuck up there.. you are more than welcome to JERSEY anytime

"TOOLSHED????" wow i havent been called a TOOLSHED since 2nd grade...........im heart broken!!!! what next a momma joke!!!

and dont remind us how damm good looking we are in jersey!!!

i mean look at these "TOOLSHEDS" if i looked like this and was from BAAston i would TAN AND ATTEMPT TO LOOK GOOD TO

sashafans.big.jpg

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thanks, got a microwave?

dont hate because we roll with the hottest girls around and have the hottest joints

Its funny how mad people from Boston fly down here to go to Factory

or come down TO THE JERSEY shore

Because we know how to do it

Originally posted by roddigga

"TOOLSHED????" wow i havent been called a TOOLSHED since 2nd grade...........im heart broken!!!! what next a momma joke!!!

and dont remind us how damm good looking we are in jersey!!!

i mean look at these "TOOLSHEDS" if i looked like this and was from BAAston i would TAN AND ATTEMPT TO LOOK GOOD TO

sashafans.big.jpg

do you know who the guy on the right is? ill give u a hint....... its not anthony moussa.