Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go NY, Go NY, Go NY.......................

badassmafuka

As promised......

Boston

It is illegal to play the fiddle.

Two people may not kiss in front of a church.

No more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.

No one may cross the Boston Common without carrying a shotgun in case of bears.

Anyone may let their sheep and cows graze in the public gardens/commons at any time except Sundays.

It is illegal to eat peanuts in church.

An old law prohibits the taking of baths on Sunday.

Duels to the death permitted on the common on Sundays provided that the Governor is present.

Women may not wear heels over 3 inches in length while on the common.

No one may take a bath without a prescription.

It is illegal for any citizen to own more than three dogs.

Burlington

You may not walk around with a "drink".

Cambridge

It costs $50 extra for a permit for hurling, soccer or Gaelic football games in a public park on a Sunday.

Hingham

You may not have colored lights on your house if it can be seen from Main Street. Only white lights may be visible.

If you live on Main Street and want to paint your house, the colors must be approved by the historical society.

Hopkinton

Though horses and cows are allowed on the common, dogs are prohibited.

Longmeadow

It is illegal for two men to carry a bathtub across the town green.

Marlboro

It is illegal to buy, sell or possess a squirt gun.

Silly string is illegal in the city limits.

One may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.

It is illegal for any citizen to own more than two dogs.

Milford

Peeping in the windows of automobiles is forbidden.

Nahant

Sleds may not be coasted down streets.

It is illegal to excavate any city street.

Newton

All families must be given a hog from the town's mayor.

North Andover

An ordinance prohibits the use of space guns.

Woburn

In bars, it is actually illegal to "walk around" with a beer in your hand.

And you guys think not being allowed to pump your own gas is stupid? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one major problem with jersey. i think the girls are hot, that is one thing you have going for you. but my problem is with the guys.

you are the most unoriginal humans on the planet. every single one of you. you all strive to be just like everyone else. have some originality for christ sake. today even proves it. you are all a bunch of followers. not one of you are even close to funny, except maybe roddigga. every single post/effort you have made to make fun of boston has been THE SAME EXACT THING.

being original isnt whether you should wear crew gel or paul mitchell in your hair. so sad.

Originally posted by roddigga

wow billy that was pretty bad, i always knew you werent a sports guru.........BUT im here to throw some jabs with ya kid!!!!!, i wore my abercrombie turtle neck and my bass shoes today to work so i can have that full BAAAston feeling!!!!!!!, and let me tell you it just gets me sick....................

HEY BAAAston!!!!!!, ha ha ha ha, the only state that cant pronounce the "R".........its JARRRR not JAHHHHH,

say it with me BAAAston, "pass the JARRR" not pass the JAHHHH, the "R" is not silent!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by flavanugz

i have one major problem with jersey. i think the girls are hot, that is one thing you have going for you. but my problem is with the guys.

you are the most unoriginal humans on the planet. every single one of you. you all strive to be just like everyone else. have some originality for christ sake. today even proves it. you are all a bunch of followers. not one of you are even close to funny, except maybe roddigga. every single post/effort you have made to make fun of boston has been THE SAME EXACT THING.

being original isnt whether you should wear crew gel or paul mitchell in your hair. so sad.

I think all of America is guilty of being Unoriginal these days.. Otherwise Magazines like Vogue, InStyle, or Stations like E!, and House of Style (is that even on) wouldn't be around or popular at all. I also agree that both sexes are guilty of looking the same.. This past summer I wanted to Drop Kick any chick I saw with a mesh shirt over a bikini top both in Jersey AND in Boston..

Here's what I think is going on here.. someone gets sick of following the trend so they do something different to stand out, FOR EXAMPLE, slant the sideways trucker hat ala Ashton or Wade Robson style.. or maybe it was just some deadbeat that fell and never put the hat on straight ANYWHOOOO, someone prob thought it looked good and copied it.. now, EVERYONE IS DOING IT AHHHH.. not only in Jersey.. but in Ny and yes In Boston.

I can respect your opinion tho, but Well gee I lost track of the original point I tried to make and So I guess Im gonna end this post with a :drunk:

Originally posted by flavanugz

Yes, the girls are hot here, and as unoriginal as we may be, the girls are still hot and we still have sex with them, and that is more than enough for me. Oh, and the fact that the Yankees beat Boston every year makes me feel good too.