Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonite

kken

Originally posted by revaluation

dunno...what else is going on. I have to leave for a wedding at 10:30 tom. morning so I don't think I'm gonna make it a buzz night, but I'm restless and wouldn't mind doing a lil sumpin sumpin.

come out bitch!

Originally posted by kken

yeah i am only wanting to go til 1 or so as well... i just haven't been out all week and all work stress and no play makes kken something something.

well if you want a little "sumthin' sumthin'" I suggest you try 14th street or an establishement in close proximity to Nation for that. There is also another one that is the mythological place where king arthur resided, and its also in dc

Originally posted by vicman

well if you want a little "sumthin' sumthin'" I suggest you try 14th street or an establishement in close proximity to Nation for that. There is also another one that is the mythological place where king arthur resided, and its also in dc

lol something something is actually a quote from one of the simpsons halloween eps that spoofs the shining.

but for that kinda something something, the preferred vendor site is 14th and K st lol.

Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just want to know if anyone is going because if no one goes then you can say you went and no one can argue... :shaky:

:laugh: :laugh:

i will be hanging out with kken all night . . .

*subliminal memory* . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just want to know if anyone is going because if no one goes then you can say you went and no one can argue... :shaky:

my personal favorite is the call I get in the morning after PvD is at the Roxy "where were you?" and then he tells me how he was unimpressed with the set and how the only part he liked was when PvD dropped "We're Alive" (cause that is his favorite track). The problem with that story is that PvD didn't drop "We're Alive" Damn Eggy, I would have gone with a sure thing, like "For An Angel" :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

my personal favorite is the call I get in the morning after PvD is at the Roxy "where were you?" and then he tells me how he was unimpressed with the set and how the only part he liked was when PvD dropped "We're Alive" (cause that is his favorite track). The problem with that story is that PvD didn't drop "We're Alive" Damn Eggy, I would have gone with a sure thing, like "For An Angel" :laugh:

I think I remember one time he "trainspotted" a list of 10 songs and not one of them were dropped that night. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:laugh:, i still remember who you said you were crying that night . . .

listen here the night at the armory wasn't too long ago missy . . .

pvd @ roxy, twilo, space, nation, armory and ultra . . .