Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kken

tonite

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by revaluation

dunno...what else is going on. I have to leave for a wedding at 10:30 tom. morning so I don't think I'm gonna make it a buzz night, but I'm restless and wouldn't mind doing a lil sumpin sumpin.

come out bitch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i gotta few things to do tommorow as well. pack, run lots of errands, and review some work stuff before sunday the head out to pvd, but if people go tonight, i'll go, i will just head back home early around 1 or 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kken

yeah i am only wanting to go til 1 or so as well... i just haven't been out all week and all work stress and no play makes kken something something.

well if you want a little "sumthin' sumthin'" I suggest you try 14th street or an establishement in close proximity to Nation for that. There is also another one that is the mythological place where king arthur resided, and its also in dc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

well if you want a little "sumthin' sumthin'" I suggest you try 14th street or an establishement in close proximity to Nation for that. There is also another one that is the mythological place where king arthur resided, and its also in dc

lol something something is actually a quote from one of the simpsons halloween eps that spoofs the shining.

but for that kinda something something, the preferred vendor site is 14th and K st lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just want to know if anyone is going because if no one goes then you can say you went and no one can argue... :shaky:

:laugh: :laugh:

i will be hanging out with kken all night . . .

*subliminal memory* . . .

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just want to know if anyone is going because if no one goes then you can say you went and no one can argue... :shaky:

my personal favorite is the call I get in the morning after PvD is at the Roxy "where were you?" and then he tells me how he was unimpressed with the set and how the only part he liked was when PvD dropped "We're Alive" (cause that is his favorite track). The problem with that story is that PvD didn't drop "We're Alive" Damn Eggy, I would have gone with a sure thing, like "For An Angel" :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

my personal favorite is the call I get in the morning after PvD is at the Roxy "where were you?" and then he tells me how he was unimpressed with the set and how the only part he liked was when PvD dropped "We're Alive" (cause that is his favorite track). The problem with that story is that PvD didn't drop "We're Alive" Damn Eggy, I would have gone with a sure thing, like "For An Angel" :laugh:

I think I remember one time he "trainspotted" a list of 10 songs and not one of them were dropped that night. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

my personal favorite is the call I get in the morning after PvD is at the Roxy "where were you?" and then he tells me how he was unimpressed with the set and how the only part he liked was when PvD dropped "We're Alive" (cause that is his favorite track). The problem with that story is that PvD didn't drop "We're Alive" Damn Eggy, I would have gone with a sure thing, like "For An Angel" :laugh:

:laugh:, i still remember who you said you were crying that night . . .

listen here the night at the armory wasn't too long ago missy . . .

pvd @ roxy, twilo, space, nation, armory and ultra . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

:laugh:, i still remember who you said you were crying that night . . .

listen here the night at the armory wasn't too long ago missy . . .

who i said i was crying that night? was that english? :confused: and why are you talking about the armory? I clearly said ROXY!

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by descent

FINALLY getting to pop my Cubik tonight. Hope to see y'all there! :hat:

:woot: bout f-ing time Barrett!

I've g-listed:

magic8ball

barrett

kken

crank

krish

revaluation

($10 reduced admission)

See y'all tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×