Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest picture I've seen all day

ou812

i´ve seen a documentary on the kid. apparently in some countries in eastern europe there is some sort of "kid wrestling". parents send their kids there to compete with kids from other families for prestige reasons. thats why the feed him so much. when he was in the ring, he couldn´t even stand right and was frightened as shit and just fell on the ground all the time (without the other kid even touching him). fucking sad.

Originally posted by tastey

i´ve seen a documentary on the kid. apparently in some countries in eastern europe there is some sort of "kid wrestling". parents send their kids there to compete with kids from other families for prestige reasons. thats why the feed him so much. when he was in the ring, he couldn´t even stand right and was frightened as shit and just fell on the ground all the time (without the other kid even touching him). fucking sad.

...Are you sure thats him?..it looks like he's wearing a Buc's hat...That may be from Florida (I wouldn't be surprised if it is)..Either way, thats abuse in the highest degree..Its one thing not to teach your kid healthy diet but ahve them be predispositioned to taking on weight and another thing to take them to Micky'D's and have them gorge on all that unhealthy shit...

...Sad thing is, I remember seeing a show on daytime TV when I was unemployed about mothers who feed their kids too much..One woman was saying that she didn't want to make him sad by not feeding him.. The woman sould be shot..The world of agony that awaits that kid pretty much destroys his chances even before he gets started in life...:(...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Sad thing is, I remember seeing a show on daytime TV when I was unemployed about mothers who feed their kids too much..One woman was saying that she didn't want to make him sad by not feeding him.. The woman sould be shot..The world of agony that awaits that kid pretty much destroys his chances even before he gets started in life......

Stupid people should not be allowed to reproduce :slash:

...Sad thing is, I remember seeing a show on daytime TV when I was unemployed about mothers who feed their kids too much..One woman was saying that she didn't want to make him sad by not feeding him.. The woman sould be shot..The world of agony that awaits that kid pretty much destroys his chances even before he gets started in life...:(...

:(

..Thats so horrible..:(..How could someone do that to their kids...

that's exactly what i was thinking... it's one thing to see so many overweight people in america, but when you see children like that it makes you wonder what we're doing wrong. travel any place else in the world and you don't see nearly as many overwight people... and the funny thing is, no other country is as diet obsessed as we are yet as a whole, we're also the fattest. i read somewhere that even our PETS are overweight, how sad is that?

Originally posted by mssabina

that's exactly what i was thinking... it's one thing to see so many overweight people in america, but when you see children like that it makes you wonder what we're doing wrong. travel any place else in the world and you don't see nearly as many overwight people... and the funny thing is, no other country is as diet obsessed as we are yet as a whole, we're also the fattest. i read somewhere that even our PETS are overweight, how sad is that?

..Really sad, but its par for the course...We also enjoy the highest standard of living (overall) and the highest ease of living as far as access to transportation is concerned. We live in suburbs and drive big honking SUV's everywhere we go.. Really when you think about it, we aspire to ride the proverbial 'couch' everywhere we go..Whether that be the actual couch, or the SUV you drive to the grocery store...The easy access drive-thru's...fast food, horrible in content, and ever increasing portions due to the fact that its cheaper to produce MORE than less...

...It also follows socio-economic boundaries as well... Middle america, the working class and especially the poor don't have the monitary access to fresh produce, nor the time to really prepare it, as the priveleged do... So they're, out of necessity, usually forced to buy from the local fast food shithole.. I know alot of people like this, and soemtimes I fall into it, especially at breakfast time...

Originally posted by Kontrol

god shut the fuck up phonk ...stop typing shit like youre above everyone you fucking idiot...no one cares about your paragraphs already

fuckin asshole thinkin hes smarter than everyone

what´s up with the hatred? sexually frustrated? ;)

it´s saturday god damnit, get out and get yourself some fresh meet! jeeeez, people that don´t fuck are soooo unbalanced sometimes :laugh:

..Really sad, but its par for the course...We also enjoy the highest standard of living (overall) and the highest ease of living as far as access to transportation is concerned. We live in suburbs and drive big honking SUV's everywhere we go.. Really when you think about it, we aspire to ride the proverbial 'couch' everywhere we go..Whether that be the actual couch, or the SUV you drive to the grocery store...The easy access drive-thru's...fast food, horrible in content, and ever increasing portions due to the fact that its cheaper to produce MORE than less...

that's very true, but then we all turn around and wonder why we are the way we are when the answer is so obvious. our higher standard of living makes us LAZY and along with that laziness is impatience. people will give a half-assed attempt to exercise but quit when the results don't come soon enough. fast food is convient, yes, but taking 20 extra minutes to throw together a home cooked meal is not that difficult. not to say that fast food should be cut out of our diets all together, but moderation and a little bit of exercise would do us all some good. even if you eat out a lot, simply choosing healthier meals or leaving a little on your plate would make a difference.

i suppose what it comes down to is that we're obsessed with food and dieting and, ironically, that kind of counteracts against our desire to look good.

kontrol- just because phuturephunk has something intelligent to say doesn't mean he's talking down to people... at least that's the way i see it.

...It also follows socio-economic boundaries as well... Middle america, the working class and especially the poor don't have the monitary access to fresh produce, nor the time to really prepare it, as the priveleged do... So they're, out of necessity, usually forced to buy from the local fast food shithole.. I know alot of people like this, and soemtimes I fall into it, especially at breakfast time...

WTF -are you typing up a report on this :laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

kontrol- just because phuturephunk has something intelligent to say doesn't mean he's talking down to people... at least that's the way i see it.

...Exactly, I wasn't trying to talk down to the congregation...

...I'm glad at least one person likes to read from time to time..;)..:aright:...