Clubplanet Nightlife Community

swimming

FlipsSOE

so i went swimming today for like the first time in forever. mainly cause i was getting bored of the same old cardio machines, and plus theres these 2 hot lifeguard twins. = ) anyway, i was so beat, and its tough to tell if the swimming is actually having any affect, since obviously your not gonna see sweat dripping down. did 25 laps, and must say it kicked my ass. i'm looking to lose about 6-8 lb, get a lil more definition, but still keep my muscle structure so to speak in tact. so is swimming a good way to get toned and lean up, or will i start deppleting my muscles??

I think overall swimming is great to tone up your body. I can't imagine how it would deplete any muscles. I think it would rather refine how your muscles look. I'm no expert however :blank: . . . Have you seen some swimmers bodies :rolleyes::tongue:

25 laps are you serious? well i'm sure the twins gave you all the motivation ya needed ;) good for ya :aright:

actually, i did mean to write 20 laps. I'll admit, I surprised myself with that many. as for the twins, i'm embarassed cause I was talking to one of them when i got out the water, and when i see them in class on tuesday, i'm not gonna know how to tell them apart, lol.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i'm embarassed cause I was talking to one of them when i got out the water, and when i see them in class on tuesday, i'm not gonna know how to tell them apart, lol.

Hahaha good luck with that!!!!

I agree swimming really does tone your body overall. It will depend on what kind of swimming you do as to which part of your body you work.

I love swimming because you can work hard yet not sweat and not endure as much strain and pain to get results. Have fun with it and good luck with the twins! ;)