Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u sleep with a stuffed animal?

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

Do u sleep with a stuffed animal?

yes, i actually caught it and stuffed it myself... i was up in the catskills driving and i figured using a gun is so not y2k, so i just looked for a deer and drove up on his ass... stuffed it with styrofoam S's (you know packing peanuts) and i know sleep with it in my bed... and in the day time i mount it on the wall... his name is delloitte...

deer-windshield.jpg

seth_deer_mount2.jpg

i sleep with a zebra named "revolution," after a street in tijuana where people paint horses to look like zebras so that tourists will pay to take pictures of 'em.

when i sleep over at my friend's house, he sometimes confuses me for his ex in his sleep (his ex and he are still really good friends and he still comes over sometimes) and gets all cuddly with me. my friend's a really heavy sleeper and i'm sure he doesn't know what he's doing at the time, but it's weird; i don't feel like a guy even when spooning... couldn't someone tell the difference (i've at least got more junk in the trunk)? he always wakes up first and is watching tv in the other room when i get up (i don't wake up easily in the morning although i wake up easily on and off throughout the night); i always wonder what position we're in when he wakes up :shaky::confused: . we've never talked about any of it dontknow.gif .