Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had a great time at Arc,but......

sfqueen

the only downfall was down right RUDENESS of some of the Asians up in there.I know it was a full moon last night but DAMM! have some fucking respect for people.Hardly have any problems with them but last night/morning was fucking crazy.

Danny T U THE man!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very rude. Most of them are too fucked up, to even walk, and the way they dance. :laugh: They grab each other by the shoulders and shake each other. Not just 2 of them sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. WTF IS THAT?

You know how they are chill on the speakers and buy like 5 or 6 waters at a time? They put all the water on the speaker where they are chilling. I usually sit right by them and steal new wate r bottles from them. I only did this once on a Sat. Nite when I was bored. But it did work, and when you have no $ it was great.

Originally posted by sfqueen

the only downfall was down right RUDENESS of some of the Asians up in there.I know it was a full moon last night but DAMM! have some fucking respect for people.Hardly have any problems with them but last night/morning was fucking crazy.

Danny T U THE man!!!!

Danny T U THE man!!!!

...This is why i only go on Saturdays, if at all...:aright:..

Originally posted by housedog

It is the same on Saturday, last time I went it was worst.

...You're incorrect, and may have experienced an isolated incident...Howells is always a good show, and the people that come out are dancey, friendly and very hard to beat as far as vibe is concerned... The majority of the floor does its damnedest to make you feel like you're in a friendly environment... Only thing is, Saturday's crowd fluctuates depending on who's playing...Trance DJ's will bring out its own crowd, so will the likes of Mauro Picotto (although his crowd is similar to howells)..Sorry you had a bad time, but seriously..check out Howells..ARC will be redeemed in your eyes...

They are very rude. Most of them are too fucked up, to even walk, and the way they dance. :laugh: They grab each other by the shoulders and shake each other. Not just 2 of them sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. WTF IS THAT?

You know how they are chill on the speakers and buy like 5 or 6 waters at a time? They put all the water on the speaker where they are chilling. I usually sit right by them and steal new wate r bottles from them. I only did this once on a Sat. Nite when I was bored. But it did work, and when you have no $ it was great.

i think thats the best thing ive ever read on clubplanet...:laugh: :laugh: its so funny seeing people shake eachother around like robots

Yeah, they are severely retarded looking...some of them.... :laugh:

My boy said that they were from the gangs around the area in Chinatown. LOL! Next time one of them bumps you or whatever, just say, "EXCUSE you." They'll get the point...we all go there do dance and have fun....sometimes people need to be reminded of their manners or lack thereof.

Originally posted by sheendawg

Yeah, they are severely retarded looking...some of them.... :laugh:

My boy said that they were from the gangs around the area in Chinatown. LOL! Next time one of them bumps you or whatever, just say, "EXCUSE you." They'll get the point...we all go there do dance and have fun....sometimes people need to be reminded of their manners or lack thereof.

I think if what you guys say is true arc is gonna go down the shitter like exit did.. it seems like every time i left exit some asian with the eyes rolling in the back of his head was getting collared i mean i couldn't help but laugh but it sucks for the club and its patrons..

Danny T U THE man!!!!

i think this funny. your talkin about asians like u dont like them. i guess no asian people on this board c uase no one said anything in defense. not sayin u dislike asians i just htink funny. but i cna't relate what so eva to your problem i love vinyl(arc ) and i dont pay attention to the crowd except cute girls. i'm too busy listenin to the music.

You know what...i'm asian and I can see what you are talking about. I don't hang out in the "asian" sections of clubs for a reason. We can be fucking rude. I remember I was at the Roxy for a party and it was packed as all hell. A few seats opened up so a friend and I sat down to cool our heels for a few mins. Next thing you know, half of chinatown is screaming at us saying that it was THEIR seats for the rest of the fucking night. What the fuck is that? I've experienced this shit at Exit, SF, Roxy, Arc. And most ppl in that section are so fucked up that they can't even move or push you out of the way to get to wherever they wanna go.

I know not all us asians are like this and many different people from different backgrounds are just as rude if not more, but last I checked, there wasn't an "italian" section of a club, or a "jewish" section of a club, why should their be an "asian" section?

And I don't know what I hate more, stupid high and mighty ignorant asians who think that asians can't talk about the faults of other asians just because they are asian OR the self-righteous and naive ones who hate on others who they think are hating while complaining about hating.

Get a clue.

Originally posted by echostar

i think thats the best thing ive ever read on clubplanet...:laugh: :laugh: its so funny seeing people shake eachother around like robots

haha...that's so funny that you said that...that's exactly what they do..did anyone go on saturday? is it always that dead..last saturday i went was about 4 years ago...

It is the same on Saturday, last time I went it was worst.

saturdays are most def far WORSE...i was there this past saturday and was disgusted by the crowd

the crowd for howells is usually an exception, but on any given saturday the crowd has gotten pretty grotesque

Etienne! :D

i was not feeling so well emotionaly, so went over there a few weeks ago...i was dancinng and trying to have some fun, an asian guy came up to me and asked if i was ok. (i was not crying, not did i look upset) he just read me very well. i just told him i was having a bad day, he smiled and gave me a hug and we went our seperate ways.

then another time i went... this asian guy was looking at me, and i don't mean just looking, he was constantly near me. i told him to get lost...he continued. it was starting to scare me. a friend of mine told her friend a bouncer, and he was asked to leave.

so there are both sides...but the good out weighs the bad :)

however not to judge, but why are most on the speakers all the time. i could do the same thing at home. i don't understand why some people spend the whole night sitting on a speaker and call it going out. if you want to people watch sit outside with an ipod, it's cheeper and a lot more humoris.

I was thinking of posting something between those lines as well:

I don't know why some of those kids bother going out - they get so fucked up and all they do is sit on the speakers or just stand still in the middle of the dance floor.

I think the main problem is that those people are just immature - they look 16 and they sure act that age. (this goes for all the fucked up kids in the clubs, not only Asians).

I feel they come there for that very reason - to get messed up - they either can't handle their drugs/alcohol or they just must overdose every time they go out.

what a waste....

Originally posted by PCR

I was thinking of posting something between those lines as well:

I don't know why some of those kids bother going out - they get so fucked up and all they do is sit on the speakers or just stand still in the middle of the dance floor.

I think the main problem is that those people are just immature - they look 16 and they sure act that age. (this goes for all the fucked up kids in the clubs, not only Asians).

I feel they come there for that very reason - to get messed up - they either can't handle their drugs/alcohol or they just must overdose every time they go out.

what a waste....

well said. if ppl want "enhancers", then take them, but at least be able to take care of themselves, enjoy the music and add to the overall vibe.

Originally posted by djinnom

And I don't know what I hate more, stupid high and mighty ignorant asians who think that asians can't talk about the faults of other asians just because they are asian OR the self-righteous and naive ones who hate on others who they think are hating while complaining about hating.

Get a clue.

Or how about the ones that write grammatically incorrect, nonsensical, run-on sentences? Engrish, please! :laugh:

Originally posted by kitty19

Engrish, please! :laugh:

Not only have you proven that you are a fucking idiot, you contradict your own complaint by making a derogatory complaint like that. Also, my "Engrish" is fine. If you can't handle a little run-on sentence, maybe you should stop visiting message boards altogether.