Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had a great time at Arc,but......

sfqueen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never went on a friday night..but i have been there a few times on sat...Last time i went was last month for Danny H great time people were friendy ..but the other few times i went and i could say that i dont think there rude just toooo fucked up...to dace or walk straight..i thought they were funny to watch anyway...

I was there this past friday and i must say, that place blew fucking chunks! I got in there and me and my buddy just looked at eachother like WHAT THE FUCK...........most of the crowd was ugly, the music was some tribal dumb shit, all sounded the same, and even when u did happen to luck out and spot 1 girl that was hot out of 500, you tried to rub up on the bitch and she looked at you like you had 5 heads, as if dancing with people was a thing martians only did. thats the last time i go to an afterhours arc type party, people are all drugged up and in their own little world,. Avalon this friday here i come.

Originally posted by njserious

I was there this past friday and i must say, that place blew fucking chunks! I got in there and me and my buddy just looked at eachother like WHAT THE FUCK...........most of the crowd was ugly, the music was some tribal dumb shit, all sounded the same, and even when u did happen to luck out and spot 1 girl that was hot out of 500, you tried to rub up on the bitch and she looked at you like you had 5 heads, as if dancing with people was a thing martians only did. thats the last time i go to an afterhours arc type party, people are all drugged up and in their own little world,. Avalon this friday here i come.

Wierd crowd yes, but it's Arc, what do you expect. Maybe you should just stick to NJ clubs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine that DT playing some kind of dark tribal "shit" you must've been surprised. Aside from the asians on drugs and a few random wierdos, wierd even for arc, the place was rockin.

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

Wierd crowd yes, but it's Arc, what do you expect. Maybe you should just stick to NJ clubs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine that DT playing some kind of dark tribal "shit" you must've been surprised. Aside from the asians on drugs and a few random wierdos, wierd even for arc, the place was rockin.

I knew the music was going to be more or less like that, but everytime i hear a place is good and has a good crowd, i go there only to be dissappointed and see a bunch of 1) asians 2) ugly people 3) ugly people with raver pants

I just need to find a cool spot with good progressive trance and good looking and well dressed white women

Well i disagree about the music. I thought danny was spinnin good beats, but the club scene sucked. You could barely see in the damn club the lights were so low... and what is with all that cheesey fog they shoot out constantly. There weren't too many chicks that struck my eye and the ones that did either looked like they could have been in highschool or didn't give you the time of day because they enjoyed bouncing up and down by themselves.... Deffintely not my type of club, although better than many jersey clubs. haha

Originally posted by khronick

P.S. - Did ARC have a chinese food buffet last friday night?

the funny thing is that i dont remember any of the "rudeness" that the other people in this thread are talking about........if some little 120lbs spikey haired zipperhead tried to get at me with a shoulder him and his little ching wang changs would be down on the ground unconscious faster than they could say "won ton."

I still dont like them though, they tend to smell.

I knew the music was going to be more or less like that, but everytime i hear a place is good and has a good crowd, i go there only to be dissappointed and see a bunch of 1) asians 2) ugly people 3) ugly people with raver pants

I just need to find a cool spot with good progressive trance and good looking and well dressed white women [/QUO

then go to Nation.

man... this thread is so old and you all just had to bring it back out? everyone needs to get a life... i would've imagined people on clubplanet would be more open minded... first off, seeing that asians are usually passive... none of us probably complained about this thread... if there was a racist thread on blacks or latinos... all hell would've broke loose... you see.. the reason why asians get picked on is because we're passive and usually don't give a fuck... we have better things to do in life than argue with some ignorant morons... and as much as I don't like admit it... majority of us aren't as big as people from other ethnic groups... everyone that wrote shit about asians on this thread probably won't have the balls to step up to people bigger than them... actually scratch that... I KNOW FOR A FACT they won't step up to someone bigger or even of comparable size... second... as others have indicated, there are 2 primary groups of "asians".... the asian americans and the FOB's (if u don't know what that means, then u have no right to talk shit)... it's these FOB's that generally make the rest of the asian crowd look bad... it's akin to people associating all african americans as being thugs, into hip hop/rap, can play b-ball well, etc... people, this is the clubplanet forums... not clubethnicity forums... if u don't like what's someone is doing at the clubs... either ignore them or leave the club! they have the right to go party as much as anyone else... hell, they're paying customers, aren't they? it's not like the asians don't have to pay to club... shoot if it wasn't for us "asians"... the parties wouldn't be half as packed as it would be... i'd like to see a big dance club that can survive without asian patronage...

Why everyone making a big deal about this topic ?

Sure it looks funny, sure some ppl are rude, sure some asians can pass as my parents ( hehe ) ...... if you dont like it, go to another club or better yet, tell your freinds to " congregate" and tent up your own section...this way.. u wont to be around us...

everyone goes for their own reasons.. some for the music, some for the " special effects", and some to hit up on ppl...

... ..everyone should just enjoy the time there because this "fad" is not going to last forever !!

Originally posted by ummedunno

I just need to find a cool spot with good progressive trance and good looking and well dressed white women [/QUO

then go to Nation.

what the hell is nation?

Originally posted by ummedunno

It's a club out in LI.....read the Nation threads.

Fuck that dumb shit. Im in Jersey, aint no way im going out to guido island, i hate juicehead guinneas who think theyre jacked from doing a dbol cycle and dont even work their legs, and thats all long island is.

Originally posted by ukyo

man... this thread is so old and you all just had to bring it back out? everyone needs to get a life... i would've imagined people on clubplanet would be more open minded... first off, seeing that asians are usually passive...

settle down zipperhead, all of us could do with out your fobbishness up in the clubs. Alot more people would go to exit, arc, and all the other fob-filed places if they knew you and your buddies werent coming that night.

Fuck that dumb shit. Im in Jersey, aint no way im going out to guido island, i hate juicehead guinneas who think theyre jacked from doing a dbol cycle and dont even work their legs, and thats all long island is.

njserious - Right on the money, brother!

Originally posted by Emmitt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

does anyone remember the speaker creatures from twilo, back in the day, it was like watching termites on a piece of wood...hahaha...even seeing them hang-out inside the speakers too!

You're killing me...I'm dying laughing as I read this! LOL

"like watching termites on a piece of wood" AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one!

Guest shortyrockrox

You really are one to talk being from dirty Jersey, the guido juicehead capital:rolleyes: