Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had a great time at Arc,but......

sfqueen

Originally posted by tunnle

I think you see so meny now is because there all just getting into E when most of the NYC club kids moved on... E was at its peak in 98,99... I dont remember seeing sooooo meny back in 98,99,,you guys?????

LMAO!

thats good shit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waoh woah waoh, jersey is not the italian quedo capitol, their are definatly more Irish people there. and asian people should stop starting brawls at the damn clubs. I saw a fight start because someone called someone else ugly, please come on people.

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

You really are one to talk being from dirty Jersey, the guido juicehead capital:rolleyes:

Im from jersey and I can verify this. The funny thing is juicebags from jersey hate on juice bags from LI and vice versa, when in reality they are shooting up the same shit in their ass, buying the same nair products or razors to shave their arms and chest, and wearing the same head bands. But I dont blame they for hatin...if you looked like that you would hate yourself too!

Originally posted by njserious

settle down zipperhead, all of us could do with out your fobbishness up in the clubs. Alot more people would go to exit, arc, and all the other fob-filed places if they knew you and your buddies werent coming that night.

Hold up... whose foolishness? a lot more people would be going? I highly doubt that... i don't get how a section of the crowd can ruin the entire vibe of the club... shows how little minded you trailer trash people/nazi mofos are... grow up fool!

hold up... whose foolishness? a lot more people would be going? I highly doubt that... i don't get how a section of the crowd can ruin the entire vibe of the club... shows how little minded you trailer trash people/nazi mofos are... grow up fool!

They do ruin the crown often because they can't behave normally like all the other "non-asians" . btw, I don't live in a trailer and i'm not german.

Hey if we are gonna be ignorant we might as well cover other parts of the globe. Now how bout them jews, spics, mics, koons, gooks, towel heads, hindus, and those damn french people.

I don't mind those people, they aren't etards or arroant bastards who start fights.

Originally posted by covellej

[b

Hey if we are gonna be ignorant we might as well cover other parts of the globe. Now how bout them jews, spics, mics, koons, gooks, towel heads, hindus, and those damn french people.

I don't mind those people, they aren't etards or arroant bastards who start fights.

i agree...GENERALLY speaking, asians can be the rudest fucks at clubs...

lol except bare chested sweaty rolly and drunk guidos who walk through people with their chests up and elbows out LOL...and you really think rolling asain kids are more likely to start fights then drunk juicers? you gotta be kidding.

honestly i don't give a shit who's in the club so long as you give me a little space and i'd prefer the majority of rolling asian kids to hopped up muscle kids who need tons of space to do that hop / flex factory dance :tongue:

mostly i just prefer clubs where there's a mix of people...

Originally posted by covellej

hold up... whose foolishness? a lot more people would be going? I highly doubt that... i don't get how a section of the crowd can ruin the entire vibe of the club... shows how little minded you trailer trash people/nazi mofos are... grow up fool!

They do ruin the crown often because they can't behave normally like all the other "non-asians" . btw, I don't live in a trailer and i'm not german.

As I said earlier... if you don't like it, get the fuck out of the club and never go back when there are "asians" there... I have no beef w/ people talking shit about the FOB's, I just dislike it when they associate ALL asians w/ them which you are doing...

Originally posted by lickmedry

i agree...GENERALLY speaking, asians can be the rudest fucks at clubs...

Don't associate all asians to the ones that are rude... you people love to generalize don't you? Wow, your parents must have raised you wrong.... that's so sad...

"most" asians is just as big a generalization as saying most itialians are guidos.

If you want to say "those asian FOB kids rolling their ass off" that's fine but i don't think that's ever the majority of the asian kids out. probably you're like most "whities" (including me) who can't really tell the difference between them all so you see ten of them boucing up and down and you're like "fuking asian kids" which is understandable but not really accurate.

i only got better at noticing some of the subtleties between FOBs and not, and the different asian nationalities in the last few years cause my gf happens to be chinese. And honestly she gets more pissed at the top of FOB bs bouncing / passing out on the floor crap than i do cause she KNOWs most people just associate it with all asians.

- peace

why the fuck does everyone have to be so politically correct?...."most" ....majority (more than half!) ....same damn shit...i dunno about you all, but for me it falls under majority...there are few that are cool....same shit applies for asians and driving!...

totally disagree - i wouldn't say most at all. unless you're very specifically referring to the giant group of FOB's that chill at the downstairs bar at exit for example.

but the majority of asians who are into trance? you gotta be kidding. mostly these people chill pretty quietly and got the trancy dancing down.

i don't think the majority of itialians are guidos either...i do think that the majority of shirtless sweaty jacked dudes at a club are annoying though and that's a big difference.

I'm a regular there youngster, and 50% of the crowd is asian and the rest is a mixed population. I may be new to club planet,but judging by your word usage, I most likely have more one night stands with club chics than you have nights spent outside your parenst house past 2am.