Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
disk-ofreak

hmmm, rush limbaugh.........

quote----" instead of having a second operation, he decided to treat the pain with 'perscribed medication' and got addicted"

ya ok, he didn't " mean" to abuse oxycontin, it just accidentally happened,

and the only reason hes goin to rehab is cause his dealer leaked to the press his extracracular activitys,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have to admit - it is pretty damn amazing - what he accomplished during the time he abused the pills. In a 46 day period he bought over 4000 pills. I don't kow how many he was actually using, but I don't see how someone could function day in and day out at even 2 - 80 mg Oxy's a day.

His schedule was rediculous anyway, radio, tv, ESPN, there is no telling how many hours per day he was putting in.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Actually, I saw a report a couple of days ago saying that the government has put drugs on a lower priorty since 911. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Nautica

They may be paying less attention to drugs, but I think they're paying more attention to our borders.

Originally posted by shroomy

another thing.... prolonged use of pain killers causes hearing loss.

Rush had to have some transplant to get even some of his hearing back..... hmmmmm guess it was going on for a while.

Huh?? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Would you repeat that please.

Nautica:rolleyes:

Originally posted by shroomy

another thing.... prolonged use of pain killers causes hearing loss.

Rush had to have some transplant to get even some of his hearing back..... hmmmmm guess it was going on for a while.

My friend actually had to get an operation done on his ear b/c he did so much coke.. He's now 1/2 deaf in one ear, and the doc specifically said it was from cocaine use... Scary shit.

he must not have been chewing em.......Shouldn't he be dead???

On another note a good freind is in rehab from oxy addiction..... I was shocked to find out that he's being treated with doses of methadone like they do with heroin addicts.....

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yooo....that shit aint funny. Ive been having problems with my ears. Im guessing its from the constant congestion and Inhalation...dam.

Hmm...i gotta get to the Ear Doctor.

Tek

I def go get that shit checked out bro, just to be safe....

Thanks

Dr Xlr8ted