Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy of the year goes to Pedro Martinez!

bodi

Originally posted by KobeisGuilty03

Spanish people ruin baseball let guys play who speak english lol

You are just a moron... Please do not waste our time with your moronic comments... Go use up space on another forum...

I am Italian and I myself will say that Spanish people make up most of baseball and have done nothing but good for the sport... They are incredible athletes...

Kobe you really are a fuckin moron...

Lala... You are right behind him...

Anyway back to subject on hand... Anyone who actually shows interest in the sport... Can you believe they are charging Garcia and Nelson criminally. Not that I think it will hold up... But this is bullshit...

Originally posted by doubtness

If Pedro doesn't get suspend for this, it's an fucking outrage!

I don't think he should get suspended for hitting the batter. But he should get suspended for everything he did after he hit him with the threats, Throwing Zimmer to the floor. And for taunting the Yanks batters... No class at all...

Predo was an instigator throughout that whole game.

I mean come on....throwing a 74 year old man onto the floor, what kind of man are you?!?

If Zimmer was the same age as Predo, then that's fine, what kind of threat is a 74 year old man, it's not like he was carrying a bat, swinging @ him.

yankee fans crack me up...:laugh: that old fart zimmer charges onto the field swinging and he gets sidestepped and pushed off....falls like a sack of potatoes old bones and all. old rule of the game.. you man enuff to take a swing, you should be man enuff to take a beating..goes both ways. if anything, i think the whole ambulance post game saga was staged if anything. the altercation happened in the 4trh..the guy was in the bullpen for 9 innings and all of a sudden he required medical attention? pfffftt he saw a fine coming for charging and swinging. i'm only sad pedro didnt whack him right on the kisser :blown:

Originally posted by KobeisGuilty03

Spanish people ruin baseball let guys play who speak english lol they act classless during games spaek spanish and got more love for their country then they do the us , and spabish dont make mup most of baseball u idiot, the only reason they are in mlb is cause they wanna make the game diverse and bring in that trash

You obviously know nothing about baseball and you should follow the sport of Shut The Fuck UP:D

is that was someone other than pedro zimmer wouldve gotten punched but pedro just shoved him to the side

zimer is the dumass of the year running up to pedro lmao

and he brought him down like a load of shit and now everyone is blaming pedro????????

typical new york media

if that was another pitcher zimmer wouldve gotten hurt alot worse

fuck the yankees

Originally posted by sutogame

is that was someone other than pedro zimmer wouldve gotten punched but pedro just shoved him to the side

zimer is the dumass of the year running up to pedro lmao

and he brought him down like a load of shit and now everyone is blaming pedro????????

typical new york media

if that was another pitcher zimmer wouldve gotten hurt alot worse

fuck the yankees

Cause Pedro is a piece of shit bottom line. You don't seem to realize that he didn't merely push him down, he took him by his neck and tossed him. Yea perhaps Zimmer came up to him but he didn't make a fist he put his hand up. Whatever the whole game Pedro acted like a big fat PUSSY . . . :rolleyes::jerkoff:

FUCK the RED SUX!!!!