Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy of the year goes to Pedro Martinez!

bodi

Originally posted by doubtness

Predo was an instigator throughout that whole game.

I mean come on....throwing a 74 year old man onto the floor, what kind of man are you?!?

If Zimmer was the same age as Predo, then that's fine, what kind of threat is a 74 year old man, it's not like he was carrying a bat, swinging @ him.

I believe Zim is 72, and to my knowledge, Zim charged Pedro like a rhinocerous.. Zimmer knows he's an old man, and he knows that Pedro wouldn't think twice about throwing him to the ground if he came charging after him.. he shouldn't have been putting himself in a situation like that in the first place. You wouldn't suspend Pedro for throwing Posada on the ground in a fight in Posada charged him, now would you? Why should the rules be any different for Zim.

Don't get me wrong, it was an unfortunate incident, and no one wants to see someone get thrown on the ground at that age, especially Don Zimmer. But Pedro wasn't 100% at fault in this whole incident.

There was a reason why Zim came at Pedro and thats because after he beaned Garcia and the rest of Yankees were upset at the fact that Pedro was aiming at his head. Anyone who knows baseball (this excludes all Red Sox and Mets fans) knows that the strike zone is nowhere nears one's head. So Pedro was intentionally trying to take Garcia out b/c the Yanks were peppering the street outside of Fenway with Pedro's pitches so what else is there for a sore loser to do?

When Pedro was pointing at his head he was saying "Hey I'm sorry that I almost grazed you there" but on the contrary he was stating to Posada that you're next and this is where you can expect my next pitch (pointing at his head)

Typical PUSSY....typical sore loser...typical Sox move....

aw man you fucking guys :laugh:

all the arguments are one sided and pertain to whichever team you originally were rooting for (or against, met fans) but its funny nonthe less

as for the dude who said the spanish cant play baseball comment i hope you just said that to rouse up attention and you dont really believe that

either way tho you should keep your fucking mouth shut ;)

Originally posted by chrismakk69

that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. you're a met fan aren't you. typical met fan trash talk.

nope

anyways, its funny to see who the people are reacting so violently to this situation, probably the same people that havn't watched a single game all year until playoff time

Originally posted by kaysersoze

yankee fans crack me up...:laugh: that old fart zimmer charges onto the field swinging and he gets sidestepped and pushed off....falls like a sack of potatoes old bones and all. old rule of the game.. you man enuff to take a swing, you should be man enuff to take a beating..goes both ways. if anything, i think the whole ambulance post game saga was staged if anything. the altercation happened in the 4trh..the guy was in the bullpen for 9 innings and all of a sudden he required medical attention? pfffftt he saw a fine coming for charging and swinging. i'm only sad pedro didnt whack him right on the kisser :blown:

exactly

The guy is 70 something years old... I assure you he wasn't taken to the hospital to "stage" something. It was for precautionary measures to confirm there were no internal injuries. I give it to the guy for charging after Pedro - thankfully he didn't bust a hip which seems to be a trend for old folks... he does deserve to get fined and so he did.

Originally posted by omnislick

The old man charged at perdro, whats perdro to do get his ass kicked in front of thousands, he probably didn't think the guy would fly and roll so far when he pushed him, sometimes you underestimate your own strength I been there.

All of you Pedro supporters are really ridiculous . . . he didn't merely push him, he grabbed his head and tossed him there is a difference. If he had merely pushed him aside that is a different story but the fact of the matter is he tossed him. Pedro knows his own strength and he is a pussy . . . He probably would have done the same thing if a female came at him :rolleyes: what a :jerkoff:

To all you people bitching about how Pedro knows his own strength and was pushing an old man......

you are a bunch of morons.....you are completely ignorant idiots and have no right to state anything in this case so shut the fuck up

If Pedro was a truely fucked up person he would have swung back, and if he were a passive he would have stepped back. But it was the heat of the moment and all he really did was side-step Zim........

Like I said, the ones bitching the most about this are the ones that know nothing about baseball until playoff time.....stay in your hole and shut your fucking mouth