Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Class Acts!!!

Dark_Night

Originally posted by unclefester401

The fiasco in the bulpen is one thing, but that 70 year old meatball came out swinging.

Typical Red Sox fan not remembering what happened. All Don Zimmer was trying to do was Congratulate Pedro for throwing a great game and PEDRO throws him to the ground.;) ;)

all you yankee fans can suck my dick!!!!!!!!!!!

your bigger cry baby pussies then the players themselves!!!!

don zimmer should be thanking god he's still alive he's way to old to be doing shit like that!!!!!

they should arrest nelson and garcia then deny bail for what they did to that groundscrew member those fuckin pussies!!!!

like i said if you like the yankees you can suck my mutha fuckin dick!

fuck the yankees there fans and everything associated with them and if you dont like what i say then fuck you too!

Originally posted by blumpkin

all you yankee fans can suck my dick!!!!!!!!!!!

your bigger cry baby pussies then the players themselves!!!!

don zimmer should be thanking god he's still alive he's way to old to be doing shit like that!!!!!

they should arrest nelson and garcia then deny bail for what they did to that groundscrew member those fuckin pussies!!!!

like i said if you like the yankees you can suck my mutha fuckin dick!

fuck the yankees there fans and everything associated with them and if you dont like what i say then fuck you too!

Settle Down Beavis!!! Blumpkin why dont you really tell us how you feel?? If your this bad now, what are you going to do next week when the series is over?? Just remember The Sox are WICKED GOOD!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Jabba the hut got what he deserved.. Hes lucky all Pedro did was roll his portley ass over.. If he punched chubby, he would have been dead. The bullpens a different story..He should have hit him w/ a rake.

That's nice. Regardless of the fact that Zimmer came at him, he could have handled it much different, he's a senior citizen for God's sake. But I guess I shouldn't expect better behavior from someone who throw's at peoples heads, obviously not a lot of regard for people's safety. As for the bullpen, according to most accounts the Red Sox employee started it, swung first, so don't expect people to act like punching bags, just cause they are ball players.

None of that should have happened, not the intentional beaning, not Zimmer being thrown to the ground, not Manny thinking a pitch that was closer to New York then his head was aimed at him and not the bullpen incident. And you can try and rationalize it any way you want, but your team plays dirty.

Originally posted by Kermzy

That's nice. Regardless of the fact that Zimmer came at him, he could have handled it much different, he's a senior citizen for God's sake. But I guess I shouldn't expect better behavior from someone who throw's at peoples heads, obviously not a lot of regard for people's safety. As for the bullpen, according to most accounts the Red Sox employee started it, swung first, so don't expect people to act like punching bags, just cause they are ball players.

None of that should have happened, not the intentional beaning, not Zimmer being thrown to the ground, not Manny thinking a pitch that was closer to New York then his head was aimed at him and not the bullpen incident. And you can try and rationalize it any way you want, but your team plays dirty.

Oh well.. Just chalk it up as Zimmer hopefully learned his lesson and won't leave the bench.. I don't care if hes a senior citizen, if some old coot came after me, and went to grab me, I'd probablly toss him too, its self defense no matter what age....We play dirty and we throw @ peoples heads, ya and so does the rest of MLB.. If I remember correctly, didn't Roger throw @ Piazza, also didn't your boy Roger throw the broken bat @ Piazza when he was running to first? Ya I think i'm right..

As for the bullpen, its all hearsay right now, for anyone to even place a blame on anyone @ this point just shows your a NY whiney fan.. There doing a criminal investigation, once they figure it out, please come back and post....

Thanks,

Dirty poster.

Oh well.. Just chalk it up as Zimmer hopefully learned his lesson and won't leave the bench.. I don't care if hes a senior citizen, if some old coot came after me, and went to grab me, I'd probablly toss him too, its self defense no matter what age....We play dirty and we throw @ peoples heads, ya and so does the rest of MLB.. If I remember correctly, didn't Roger throw @ Piazza, also didn't your boy Roger throw the broken bat @ Piazza when he was running to first? Ya I think i'm right..

As for the bullpen, its all hearsay right now, for anyone to even place a blame on anyone @ this point just shows your stupidity.. There doing a criminal investigation, once they figure it out, please come back and post....

Thanks,

Dirty poster.

Yes you are correct, Roger did do all that, and when he did, I lost a lot of respect for him, I chalked it up to where he came from.

If you feel it's okay to toss a 72 year old man, who happens to have a plate in his head from a beaning and perhaps gets a little upset about those sort of things, then you've got issues. He could have handled it different. Zimmer shouldn't have charged him, but he didn't have to toss him head first into the ground.

Yes you are correct, Roger did do all that, and when he did, I lost a lot of respect for him, I chalked it up to where he came from.

If you feel it's okay to toss a 72 year old man, who happens to have a plate in his head from a beaning and perhaps gets a little upset about those sort of things, then you've got issues. He could have handled it different. Zimmer shouldn't have charged him, but he didn't have to toss him head first into the ground.

Zimmer got lucky and all he needed was a band-aid across the nose :laugh: At least next time he'll know that he not a young buck anymore, and leave the altercations to the younger fellas.

So just b/c zimmer has a plate in his head, he can attack people and expect that the person isn't going to do anything? This fucking clown went to grab Pedro, of course hes going to toss him.....Come'n Kermzey..

Zimmer got lucky and all he needed was a band-aid across the nose :laugh: At least next time he'll know that he not a young buck anymore, and leave the altercations to the younger fellas.

So just b/c zimmer has a plate in his head, he can attack people and expect that the person isn't going to do anything? This fucking clown went to grab Pedro, of course hes going to toss him.....Come'n Kermzey..

No, that's not what I said, what I said is Pedro could have handled it different. Push him away, don't take his head and smash it to the ground.

And actually Pedro got lucky all he needed was a band-aid, what if something worse happened? There's just nothing I can think of to justify those actions, it has nothing to do w/the uniform he's wearing either. Human decency doesn't get determined by where you play.

No, that's not what I said, what I said is Pedro could have handled it different. Push him away, don't take his head and smash it to the ground.

And actually Pedro got lucky all he needed was a band-aid, what if something worse happened? There's just nothing I can think of to justify those actions, it has nothing to do w/the uniform he's wearing either. Human decency doesn't get determined by where you play.

Its not like you have time to think when you've got a meatball charging after you, so maybe he could have gave him a legsweep or a clothesline..

Someday you'll get over that Zimmer wasn't as tough as you thought he was.. I mean, i'm just getting over that Andre the Giant got body slammed by Hogan in Wrestlemania some years back..It gets easier as the years pass, believe me.

let me take on this issue as somewhat of an objective NY Met fan. well, maybe i am not that objective since i hate the SKANKEES but i will try.

first of all, Pedro is a head hunter and he thinks he is tougher than he is. i know all you red sox fans remember when gerald williams went after him and pedro tried that faggot ass kick. he looked a lil bitch. and for his pitching, he clearly is not as dominating as he once was so now he has to use intimidating tactics. he is now officially, OVER-RATED. when was the last time he took the ball and pitched a complete game shut out against a playoff caliber team?

p.s.- i had money on pedro for the game so he dissapointed me too.

Clemens- is a bigger pedro. he is a bully, but he has heart and has been doing it longer than pedro ever will. yes i hate clemens for hitting piazza but the guy still gets respect for pitching the way he does at 41, and beating pedro in his house.

Manny has the Iq of a roach in his hometown of Washington Heights. what a fucking dumb ass. he let his emotion get the best of him. that pitch really was not close, just up. the guy can hit but he's dumb as shit.

Zimmer is a CLOWN. he is the butt of all jokes and it's ridiculous that he is still even allowed to sit on the bench as old as he is. remember a few years back when a line drive was hit into the yankee dugout and nearly hit him in the head. the next day, jeter put a hard hat on zimmer in the dug out to protect him. jeter also rubs his bakd head for luck before every game. HE'S THERE SOLELY FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT, AND NOW OUR'S SINCE IT WAS FUNNY TO WATCH HIM GO DOWN! though pretty sad too.

the bullpen thing is weird but it sounds like Nelson instigated it. i don't think he has any right to ask the stadium employee to stop cheering for his team. yeah that may be unprofessional of the employee, but it's more unprofessional of nelson to get in his face. if it really bothered him, then why not tell security or someone who could remove the guy. getting in a fight and then having other yankee's kick the guy and step on him when he is already down is more cowardly than what pedro did to zimmer.

all in all, it makes for great drama, especially for a met fan, or any other fan who's team is not in it. these teams play great games, and it's almost shame its gonna end soon because i doubt the world series will be as interesting.

last word: GO SOX. AS I SAID EARLIER, I HATE THE SKANKEE'S!