quick morillo at space review

Guest saleen351

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

bitch u shoulda stayed !!!:mad: :mad:

i had a sick child ...i would have loved to stay.... i was having a blast in the intertube going around the squigly pool, and checking out hot pictures of felicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ....and of course it wouldnt had been complete with out the company of the 420 squadron!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

damn it sounds like smashleyville just got better after we left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like they had a good time in smashleyville without smashley!:mad:

oh well i still had fun for the few hours that i was not at work!!

it was soo good to see you guys, flip, tonie, jackie, manny, koky, and jimmy and i wish i could have partied with the rest of you crazy people but i am sure i will see you soon!!;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i had a sick child ...i would have loved to stay.... i was having a blast in the intertube going around the squigly pool, and checking out hot pictures of felicia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ....and of course it wouldnt had been complete with out the company of the 420 squadron!!!!!!!!!!!

truuu truuu... kids come 1st

Originally posted by 1smashley

sounds like they had a good time in smashleyville without smashley!:mad:

oh well i still had fun for the few hours that i was not at work!!

it was soo good to see you guys, flip, tonie, jackie, manny, koky, and jimmy and i wish i could have partied with the rest of you crazy people but i am sure i will see you soon!!;)

next time we will make your ass call in DEAD !!:D :D

Originally posted by lilliz77

What a great night, too bad I was too tied up (lol) to enjoy the CP company...seriously I am sticking to you guys like glue next time, I missed so many people and pics...but Eric Morillo was owning me that night. Thanks Bling for picking me up and being so nice to put up with my shit, great to see those that I did. Til next time. :cool:

anytime little lady

;)

Originally posted by Bling

ughh after reading crazy c's comments about hte afterparty i want to do this to myself :blown: .. mofos im not missing the next afterparty . if u see me try to leave space early knock my fuckin ass out :laugh: and drag me to the party

id be happy to :punch:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Just think, Bling, if only you had stayed at the club 7 more hours you could have made it!!!:eek:

BTW...I love the pic in your sig...so many personalities and so many levels of excitement!!! :D

yeah miriam looks like shes crying & you look like you are trying to cast a spell on the camera guy :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Funniest moment of the night/afternoon...On the patio about 2pm, sitting on the stage looking up at the booth to see Luis (who I have never met) trying to get me to flash my tits...classic!!!!

D

u sure it was luis?..

u wern't were a white top where u? some girl was wearing a white top and was flashing left and right...

Originally posted by nexusgroove

u sure it was luis?..

u wern't were a white top where u? some girl was wearing a white top and was flashing left and right...

lmao no no no that wasnt her ... i know who u were talkin about

....fugly bitch !!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

fugky is not the word for her. ...

that why I had eric go give her a drinking pass.. for being a great soar eye sport.

:tongue:

you're a dick dawg !! you actually MADE eric get close to her ??:laugh: :laugh: