Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUEER AS FOLK on showtime

msbobois

watch it tonight...it's a new showtime series. it was a series that originally played in uk. now they adapted it here in the states.

when i was in london this summer, my best friend made me watch the whole original series and i got totally hooked. if the people here in the states do it right...you guys are going to love it. the uk version - the setting is in manchester. 3 gay guys are main characters. stewart is my favorite character - absolutely ruthless about the way he plays his game. and coming from a straight girl...the first episode...damn...two guys having sex...big turn on. i dunno if the showtime version will have as much sex as they did in the uk version. and i'm sure the guys on the board are thinking...uhhh...i dunno if i can watch this. it should be a good series!!!

------------------

dancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gif

yeah I am excited to see it. I hope it gets some attention and regular viewers. I know that we have WeHO but coming from a VERY liberal college I feel like LA is pretty closed minded about that stuff sometimes. Maybe this will be a way for me to broach the topic with friends here.

so I am a total geek....I Dont get showtime - i was all excited and ready to watch and when I told my roomate she was like we dont get that channel!! (We just got cable and so I thought we would have but I guess that comes with a more elaborate package..oh well)

Archived