Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamezny1

Anyone intersdted in cellular nutrition all natural sup

Hey all cp members my girl Leslie (nydoll70) is and herbalife distributor(cellular nutrition and weight management) its a great proven program for over 23 years no additives processed chemicals etc, if interested please check www.ultimatehealthandfitness.org. For all cp members call 888-836-9895 and mention you are an cp member for 15% discount or pm me with contact info. Also if anyone is interested in an herbalife business opportunity its a great way to make good $$$ from your computer @ home on full or a part-time basis

I appreciate the post - but why not post the actual ingrediants and mgs of each in the products and also any test ran on the products to insure that the labeled ingrediants are actually in the product.

At that time, we can make an informed decision about the product.

Thanks

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

I appreciate the post - but why not post the actual ingrediants and mgs of each in the products and also any test ran on the products to insure that the labeled ingrediants are actually in the product.

At that time, we can make an informed decision about the product.

Thanks

Nautica

Nautica

I'm glad you would like to make an informed decision on anything you put in your body. If you have a specific question about a product I can help you. Unfortunately Herbalife has well over 100 different products so it would be difficult for me to give detailed info about each product on this post. Feel free to log on the www.herbalife.com for a complete list of products and their fact sheets, and pm me anytime with any questions.

Thanks

Leslie